Favorite Jaime Quotes

Legitimate_Bastard

Rereading ASOS and came across this gem. Made me LOL. I’m sure there is a thread for this but I couldn’t find it...

Jaime, regarding Ser Cleos Frey:

Ser Cleos  looked like a weasel, fought like a goose, and had the courage of an especially brave ewe.

ASOS - Jaime I

It’s funnier in its whole context...

Anyone else got any good ones? Funny, sad and anything else - all quotes are welcome!

On 29. September 2019 at 5:29 PM, Legitimate_Bastard said:

Rereading ASOS and came across this gem. Made me LOL. I’m sure there is a thread for this but I couldn’t find it...

Jaime, regarding Ser Cleos Frey:

It’s funnier in its whole context...

Anyone else got any good ones? Funny, sad and anything else - all quotes are welcome!

The "brave ewe" part is the best :lol:

Jaime meeting the Queen 'o' Whores....

"Lady? I'm no lady. I'm the queen."

"My sister will be surprised to hear that."

"Lord Ryman crowned me his very self." She gave a shake of her ample hips. "I'm the queen o' whores."

No, Jaime thought, my sweet sister holds that title too.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Wizz-The-Smith said:

"Lord Ryman crowned me his very self." She gave a shake of her ample hips. "I'm the queen o' whores."

Ahh, typical man. He's just mad, she slept with a couple of other dudes. He really should get over it! He's her brother after all :laugh:

On 10/1/2019 at 6:00 PM, Wizz-The-Smith said:

A Storm of Swords - Tyrion XI

Torchlight fell across his face. He shielded his eyes with a hand. "Come on, are you frightened of a dwarf? Do it, you son of a poxy whore." His voice had grown hoarse from disuse.

"Is that any way to speak about our lady mother?" The man moved forward, a torch in his left hand. "This is even more ghastly than my cell at Riverrun, though not quite so dank."

For a moment Tyrion could not breathe. "You?"

He filled his fist with sand. "Kingslayer?" he heard Brienne say, astonished.
"Jaime." He uncoiled, flinging the sand at the bear's face. The bear mauled the air and roared like blazes.
"What are you doing here?"
"Something stupid"

This whole scene is great. 

So, so many...

“Ser Ronnet was a landed knight, no more. For any such, the Maid of Tarth would have been a sweet plum indeed. “How is it that you did not wed?” Jaime asked him.
“Why, I went to Tarth and saw her. I had six years on her, yet the wench could look me in the eye. She was a sow in silk, though most sows have bigger teats. When she tried to talk she almost choked on her own tongue. I gave her a rose and told her it was all that she would ever have from me.” Connington glanced into the pit. “The bear was less hairy than that freak, I’ll—”
Jaime’s golden hand cracked him across the mouth so hard the other knight went stumbling down the steps. His lantern fell and smashed, and the oil spread out, burning. “You are speaking of a highborn lady, ser. Call her by her name. Call her Brienne.”

On 10/1/2019 at 2:46 PM, Bob Sacamano said:

"I'd invite you to sit, but your brother has neglected to provide me a chair." Catelyn VII, ACOK.  Talking shit while chained, and imprisoned.  Love it. 

I hear the word "bad ass" thrown around alot & hate to use it again BUT if this isn't bad ass idk what is. The man remains arrogant even while wallowing in his own filth & at the mercy of others. 

6 hours ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

I hear the word "bad ass" thrown around alot & hate to use it again BUT if this isn't bad ass idk what is. 

Maybe this? Lol

You will never know how sick it makes me to see you in this room, Kingslayer. You will never know how much I despise you."

He was wrong about that. "I have been despised by better men than you, Edmure."

And I always thought this conversation was gold, pure Lannister gold

"Come on, are you frightened of a dwarf? Do it, you son of a poxy whore." His voice had grown hoarse from disuse.

'Is that any way to speak about our lady mother?" The man moved forward, a torch in his left hand. "This is even more ghastly than my cell at Riverrun, though not quite so dank."

For a moment Tyrion could not breathe. "You?"

"Well, most of me." Jaime was gaunt, his hair hacked short. "I left a hand at Harrenhal. Bringing the Brave Companions across the narrow sea was not one of Father's better notions." He lifted his arm, and Tyrion saw the stump.

A bark of hysterical laughter burst from his lips. "Oh, gods," he said. "Jaime, I am so sorry, but . . . gods be good, look at the two of us. Handless and Noseless, the Lannister boys."

"There were days when my hand smelled so bad I wished I was noseless." Jaime lowered the torch, so the light bathed his brother's face. "An impressive scar."

Archived