NFL 2019: After A Quarter, Are They Who We Thought They Were?

Mr. Chatywin et al.

4 hours ago, Jaime L said:

#NeverForget 

I'll never forget or forgive you and @Maithanet for trying to convince me he's good. It's BULLS**T, you're traitors. you need to resign as Experts' commissioner, and you're all FAKE NEWS. SAD!

13 hours ago, Rhom said:

Niners have Browns next. I really don’t know what to expect... is either team good?  :dunno: 

The Browns are a good team with an awful line. Your team, OTOH, is confusing as all hell.    

14 hours ago, Rhom said:

Niners have Browns next. I really don’t know what to expect... is either team good?  :dunno: 

What's to doubt? Niners are officially the class of the NFC.

By the way, you folks shouldn't make fun of Kirk Cousins for that gender reveal throw. All-22 film would show the shrubbery lurking in the robber position. He had to put it where only the receiver could get it.

18 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'll never forget or forgive you and @Maithanet for trying to convince me he's good. It's BULLS**T, you're traitors. you need to resign as Experts' commissioner, and you're all FAKE NEWS. SAD!

I know and Maith and I feel just terrible about it. If we knew Kirk Cousins would drag the entire Vikings organization down to his level we never would've let this happen. Sure he is the dorkiest player to ever play in the NFL and his TD dances have been condemned by The Hague as a crime against humanity. We knew that. But we never expected it'd reach the point of public apologies to one pro bowl WR while the other is so pissed off he has just flat stopped showing up to practice. And the whole thing has forced me to make multiple posts about him in the NFL thread which is my absolute least favorite thing to do. 

Would you accept a slightly busted Case Keenum as recompense? 

16 hours ago, Rhom said:

Depends on if week four Browns show up for weeks one through three Browns do.  The playcalling was miles better in week four and I'm hoping for a lot more of the creativity that made them so much fun to watch the back half of last year.

I did say we could win an Owl with him, that is before our new face of the franchise’s leg almost fell off…..

Think of all the bad decisions we’ve had to make because of that freak accident. Lost valuable picks. Bad contracts. Ugh.

10 minutes ago, briantw said:

Can't be any worse than the last two tries.

At least we know he has range.

Meanwhile, I hated that Seattle drive. Took way too long and they're not going to be able to stop the Rams.

Archived