Always Sunny Season 14: "Did they make Thunder Gun bad?"

RedEyedGhost

Oh my god that opening for episode two had me clapping my hands in elation.  I was as excited about what was to come as the gang was.

"Yeah, write that down, women hate women."  :lmao:

"Well, I think that the studio was thinking the gratuitous nudity was a bit much."
"Fuck you."

The first two episodes have felt derivative, but they are still making me laugh. 

Just caught the opening 2 episodes. The Thundergun one was great but my god, The Gang Gets Romantic was one of the funniest episodes of the last few years. There's also a cool moment when Charlie closes the box on Frank which looked unscripted, they both seem to be genuinely laughing. Maybe an out-take that was too good to leave out?

On 10/12/2019 at 4:13 AM, Nictarion said:

Saw a beer tonight at the store that was called McPoyle Milk Stout. :lol:

It was from a brewery called Mile Wide out of Louisville. 

A store near me sells both wine in a can and a fake sunscreen bottle flask. 

I haven't watched any of this season yet I keep forgetting it's on. But it'll be fun to catch up one of these days. 

15 hours ago, Nictarion said:

This might be up there with S4 & S7 as one of my favorite seasons. It’s awesome they can still bang out such quality after so many years. 

I thought last season was very uneven (couple great episodes, couple bad ones, several mediocre).  This season has been pretty great all around thus far.  Everything has been good to great.

4 hours ago, briantw said:

I thought last season was very uneven (couple great episodes, couple bad ones, several mediocre).  This season has been pretty great all around thus far.  Everything has been good to great.

I give them a pass on last season, as the show is just not the same without Dennis. 

• 2 weeks later...

So are they not bleeping out the word fuck any more on the actual live airings of this show on FXX?  Because I've noticed the last two or three seasons my downloads of these episodes aren't bleeped out.  I'm not offended by it or anything.  Just curious if they are completely uncensored now on cable.

They are uncensored when they air, not sure exactly when fuck became okay, I think FXX is the only basic cable channel where I have noticed it so far. I remember not too long ago on AMC, Breaking Bad only got one fuck per season and that was censored during the initial airings.

Archived