US Politics - I'm not orange I'mpeach

Which Tyler

40 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

But on a serious note. I linked last week the 538 article mentioning that most Bernie supporters figure to go to Biden if he folds. That comment wasn't particularly remarked upon but I wasn't being glib when I stated that the plight of the worker doesn't seem to be Bernie's followers' main concern. Am I wrong?

You mean, whereas before, when the superdelegate's pick had different body parts Bernie supporters were Bernie or bust, but now that there seems to be a superdelegate pick who would have the same body parts (but more or less be politically indistinguishable from that earlier nominee) they will transfer their loyalty without question?

Can't mean what it appears to mean.

2 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

You mean, whereas before, when the superdelegate's pick had different body parts Bernie supporters were Bernie or bust, but now that there seems to be a superdelegate pick who would have the same body parts (but more or less be politically indistinguishable from that earlier nominee) they will transfer their loyalty without question?

Can't mean what it appears to mean.

A simple 'thanks' can't convey the appreciation I bear towards your post in this moment.

Hopefully he ends up as Manafort's roommate.

Rudy Giuliani Reportedly Under Investigation For Links To U.S. Ambassador’s Recall
Prosecutors are looking into whether Giuliani violated lobbying laws that protect the government from covert foreign influence, The New York Times reported.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-giuliani-investigation-marie-yovanovitch-ukraine_n_5da13279e4b06ddfc51a040a

Federal prosecutors are investigating President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani’s links to the sudden recall in May of the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, The New York Times reported Friday. Manhattan investigators are looking into whether Giuliani violated lobbying laws that protect the U.S. government from covert foreign influence, sources told the Times.

CNN and Bloomberg reported Thursday that federal prosecutors were also examining Giuliani’s financial dealings with associates Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas, who were arrested Thursday on charges that they secretly funneled Russian money to groups that support Trump and other GOP candidates.

Archived