US politics - When the Barr's so low.

Lykos

17 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Yes! Harris! The disaster that health care so called has been for women -- reproductive health.  Greatest response from the audience.  Then they moved on to another topic,

Liked it - Julian did call out for repoductive justice before, but the more said the better 

2 minutes ago, Zorral said:

How did Steyer get on this stage?

He bought his own podium.

@Jace, Basilissa ninja'd

7 minutes ago, Week said:

Liked it - Julian did call out for repoductive justice before, but the more said the better 

He bought his own podium.

Considering ... doesn't that seem suspicious?   :lol:  So -- trust Buttigiege to defend rich people.  Klobuchar -- feh.

Buttigiege keeps going at Warren.  This is NOT going to help him.

YES. these rich are not like you and me.  Steyer = Connor, Succession, hah.

2 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Fuck yes Booker! Preach!

I did really enjoy that. Booker is not my guy because some of the decision making with schools in Newark, big pharma history, etc. but he's the best orator in the field.

5 minutes ago, Week said:

I did really enjoy that. Booker is not my guy because some of the decision making with schools in Newark, big pharma history, etc. but he's the best orator in the field.

Agreed on both points. 

Thought experiment: is there a way for a non-Biden candidate to make a electability argument by concern trolling where they sympathize with Biden, but argue that because of how the 2016 election played out, we can't have a candidate who has even a whiff of corruption about them?

2 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Agreed on both points. 

Thought experiment: is there a way for a non-Biden candidate to make a electability argument by concern trolling where they sympathize with Biden, but argue that because of how the 2016 election played out, we can't have a candidate who has even a whiff of corruption about them?

Quote Tom Downey at him.

Finally Booker gets a bit of time.

Biden  blithers.  Whatever his intent, this nation cannot afford another POTUS whose words aren't accurate and mean what the words mean.

EDT == hour and a half in -- those watching may well get some idea at least as to what is going on, right?

Hmm - interesting f2f between Buttigiege and Beto on gun control.media

All of my media are giving me a hard time to follow this.

Bernie, you've fought the good fight. Please just gracefully announce that you need to look out for your health and family and that you're confident that Warren will carry the torch.

Oooo = snap! the most unhealthy person running for POTUS, looking at all of those on this stage, is guess who . . .

Going out, I think ... so tired, big day tomorrow.

oooo Kamala too now goes at Warren  ,

6 minutes ago, Triskele said:

AOC, Tlaib, and Omar all to endorse Bernie.  That seems like a nice shot in the arm for his campaign coming off the health scare.  

I barely saw any of tonight's debate.  Did he seem unchanged? 

He seemed fine.  I think it's a mistake to announce all 3 MCs at the same time.  Have AOC endorse alone at a rally first, then have all three endorse again at a later date.

Senate Intelligence Committee released 2nd part of its report on the Russian interference in 2016

Americans gobbled it up. The Senate Intelligence report details a troubling fact: in the three months leading up to Election Day, Russian-planted false information on Facebook outperformed real news.

Archived