US politics - When the Barr's so low.

Lykos

8 hours ago, ThinkerX said:

Need I remind the boarders here that Clinton was so disliked by many in her party that a significant percentage of democratic voters stayed home rather than vote for her?  And that furthermore, they had ample reason for their dislike. 

Yes, 30 years of Republican smears were very successful.

12 hours ago, Simon Steele said:

She strikes me as far too intelligent for that. 

...but I just can't see her angle on that comment about her and Clinton. Is she perhaps calling Clinton as inconsequential as herself?

It shows she's stupid enough to be a Putin stooge, like bedbug and so many others.

As for Clinton dislike, it's true certainly that she was constantly smeared and persecuted by the rethugs -- but what she did to Haiti, she did HERSELF, and they hate her, as do so many voters who have family in the Caribbean.

Nor is Mayor Pete demonstrating a whole lot of intelligence this week ... like Gabbard, a signal of desperation?

New poll, according to Reuters, indicates that Biden has achieved an expansion of support.

2 hours ago, Zorral said:

It shows she's stupid enough to be a Putin stooge, like bedbug and so many others.

As for Clinton dislike, it's true certainly that she was constantly smeared and persecuted by the rethugs -- but what she did to Haiti, she did HERSELF, and they hate her, as do so many voters who have family in the Caribbean.

Nor is Mayor Pete demonstrating a whole lot of intelligence this week ... like Gabbard, a signal of desperation?

New poll, according to Reuters, indicates that Biden has achieved an expansion of support.

What did she do to Haiti anyhow?

I know she was very anti-Venezualan(sp) when she was SOS, which kind of disturbed me.

51 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

What did she do to Haiti anyhow?

I know she was very anti-Venezualan(sp) when she was SOS, which kind of disturbed me.

For starters google: "Clintons Haiti Earthquake"

As far as Dem candidates showing their stupid this week, Kamala Harris's aide doctoring that Pelosi photo in which she, the only woman in the room, literally standing up to bedbug, replacing bedbug with Harris -- that's at least as good as the rest.  WTF was s/he thinking??????

51 minutes ago, Zorral said:

For starters google: "Clintons Haiti Earthquake"

You know, if you bring up something extraneous on a public forum, then when asked what you're talking about you respond "google it", you're not being helpful to your case or conversing in a forum. At all.

I know there some kind of bullshit posted by Wikileaks that even they admit is partisan and is posted on r/The_Donald. Is that what you mean? Is this what you're talking about, and if so, why should it be treating with the slightest shred of credibility, considering everything involved there?

Or did you mean this story from 2016?

“Hillary Clinton … took in hundreds of millions of dollars for a hospital in Haiti that went to the Clinton Foundation, that was never built — that was years ago. Where is that money?”

— Donald Trump surrogate Michael Cohen, interview on CNN, June 1

The Clintons played a major role in recovery efforts in Haiti after the devastating earthquake in 2010. Former president Bill Clinton was the public face of U.S. efforts in Haiti through several recovery roles. He was the United Nations special envoy to Haiti, co-leader of the Clinton-Bush Haiti Fund (with former president George W. Bush) and co-chairman of the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission, a quasi-government planning body that approved hundreds of millions of dollars in U.S. government-funded recovery projects.

The U.S. Agency for International Development supported the commission’s efforts, and Hillary Clinton led the U.S. response in Haiti as secretary of state. The Clinton Foundation raised more than $30 million for Haiti relief projects.

The Clinton family’s charitable work in Haiti has been a mix of success, disappointment and controversy. As our Washington Post colleagues reported, some Clinton-backed projects didn’t come through, such as a $2 million housing expo for thousands of new housing units. The Government Accountability Office found poor planning and unsustainable outcomes for taxpayer-funded projects through USAID, such as a $170 million power plant and port for the Caracol Industrial Park, which the Clinton Foundation promoted.

Hillary Clinton’s younger brother had connections to a mining project in Haiti, raising suspicions among Haitians about the Clintons’ motives. Luxury hotel projects paid by the Clinton-Bush Haiti Fund promised construction jobs — but for Haitians, it represented another disconnect between Clinton-backed efforts and the realities of one of the poorest countries struggling to rebuild after one of the worst humanitarian disasters in the Western Hemisphere.

There’s real frustration among Haitians over failures in progress promised to them, not just by the Clintons but from the international community at large. In 2015, Haitian activists protested outside the Clinton Foundation in New York, claiming the Clintons mismanaged hundreds of millions in taxpayer money through the Interim Haiti Reconstruction Commission.

But there is no evidence that Hillary Clinton, through the Clinton Foundation, raised “hundreds of millions of dollars” for a hospital that was never built. We consulted groups that have been critical of recovery delays in Haiti, but they could not point to a specific Clinton Foundation-funded hospital project, either.

“We’ve tried to figure out what he might be citing as well, but we can’t provide you with a source of his claim because one doesn’t exist,” said Craig Minassian, a Clinton Foundation spokesman. “The Clinton Foundation never committed to build a hospital, nor did it accept, raise, or spend funds for that purpose. His claim is false.”

Maybe it's the story from 2018 about Haiti hiring a PR firm with connections to the Clintons to try to improve its image in Washington? The one from 2015 where Chelsea Clinton apparently tried to alert her parents to failures happening on the ground with Haiti's recovery from the earthquake? Is it the article by Dinesh D'fuckheadSouza accusing the Clintons of getting rich from Haiti?

Maybe either communicate what you're implying or, if you're not willing to do that much, keep it to yourself?

6 hours ago, Week said:

Yes, 30 years of Republican smears were very successful.

Do we have to show the video of her laughing at the rape/murder video of Khaddafi, or will you perhaps take back your absurd assertion that only smears could lead to a rational human having a distaste for the literal womb of ISIS?

35 minutes ago, Stego said:

the literal womb of ISIS?

This is the same type of bullshit as Trump referring to Obama as the "founder" of ISIS.  Attributing responsibility for the emergence of ISIS to any single person - or administration for that matter - is preposterous.

1 hour ago, Stego said:

Do we have to show the video of her laughing at the rape/murder video of Khaddafi, or will you perhaps take back your absurd assertion that only smears could lead to a rational human having a distaste for the literal womb of ISIS?

Bro, that's crazy talk. In what literary work do you find such nonsense. W. Is the womb and wet seed of our many ongoing mid-east debacles.

1 minute ago, Triskele said:

One of my bigger regrets in life is that I had an idea to sell Hillary Rocks where it would just be a little stone with maybe like a symbol painted on it or something.  And I would sell it online with some kind of "keep close this stone to protect you from her powers" schtick.  I figured that plenty of conservatives would buy it as a joke gift or something while a few rubes would believe it's real.

The hatred that Hillary inspires is one of the most baffling things I've ever encountered.  And I'm sure not some huge fan, but she is so hated by so many.  But when you put people on the spot about why exactly they hate her so much the answers are usually pretty weak.  Maher's been talking about this for years.  

I hate her because she's a fucking loser and a bum. But you're right, she makes motherfuckers go crayzay. I'm sure, sure, SURE, it isn't a woman thing though, so we can put that to bed.

3 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

Lol, the bbc. That’s fake.

And the guardian? 

Just now, Triskele said:

What is your point?  

Umm that it is not a conspiracy?, that the clintons where heavely involved in the "re-construction" of haiti with the clinton foundation. And surprise, surprise they did not have the people of haiti best interest in mind (to put it mildley). 

Archived