How I imagined the Hound

Nagini's Neville

Dunno why, but I always imagined the Hound looking like this. Only his burnt side of course. At 4:25 you can see the finished face.

Always made sense to me why Sansa was afraid to look at him...

Edit: without popping out eye and open cheek and mouth and an intact nose, of course. But the skin looks about how GRRM described it ^_^

His eye was still good..., but yes, agree, it's got to be severe, not a just a few scars to thrill the ladies.

This picture on the wiki is my favourite, which is funny because I don't think it even looks much like him. I think it's a show Hound more than a book Hound.

But the spirit of the thing is just superb. The Hound and Sansa are so very opposite, like creatures from the far ends of the universe.

It's one of my favourite scenes too. Sansa is just coming out of an impulse to murderous violence. The Hound has countered with a move of ridiculous gallantry. The levels of mutual incomprehension and astonishment must be rocket high. Exquisite. :D

8 hours ago, Springwatch said:

His eye was still good..., but yes, agree, it's got to be severe, not a just a few scars to thrill the ladies.

Yeah, when I went back and read his description, I've noticed it was way to severe lol. No open cheek or mouth, no popping out eye and intact nose. 

But, for some reason that was the image, that popped into my head, when I first read Sansa describing him, maybe because I just had watched to dark knight :D Then he looked like this for a while, until my first reread. :D But a lot of "black flesh" at least lol

10 hours ago, Springwatch said:

This picture on the wiki is my favourite, which is funny because I don't think it even looks much like him. I think it's a show Hound more than a book Hound.

But the spirit of the thing is just superb. The Hound and Sansa are so very opposite, like creatures from the far ends of the universe.

It's one of my favourite scenes too. Sansa is just coming out of an impulse to murderous violence. The Hound has countered with a move of ridiculous gallantry. The levels of mutual incomprehension and astonishment must be rocket high. Exquisite. :D

Yeah, that is definitely more of the show Hound. Always a spooky scene imo. How did he know she wanted to push Joff? :huh:We had that topic before :) 

Oh, that's so true. I have never looked at it that way: Gallant Sandor and violent Sansa :laugh:

I always just thought, dude, how tall must he be, that he has to kneel to dab her lip? I guess now I have my answer, but Sansa's legs are a little to short and also Joffrey and the other Kingsguards have just kind of vanished lol

Archived