Gregor vs. Ghost

Darth Sidious

6 hours ago, Bowen 747 said:

They're both dogs, but my money might be lost in the betting.  It can very easily go either way.  I would rather the Mountain get his hands on the human wolves, like Arya, Sansa, and Jon. 

Course! After all, the Mountain is a hero we should all be rooting for! /s

8 hours ago, Bowen 747 said:

They're both dogs, but my money might be lost in the betting.  It can very easily go either way.  I would rather the Mountain get his hands on the human wolves, like Arya, Sansa, and Jon. 

Like a duel.  A slight slip, slow reaction can tip the fight. 

On 10/31/2019 at 5:50 AM, Arthur Peres said:

Ghost. A small Greywind put Greatjon on his knees,

Greatjon is puny compared to the mountain.  And that was bad manners from Robb the host.  I will argue that was inappropriate to do to a guest.  Robb violated guest rights when he sent his dog to attack his guest. 

3 hours ago, Quoth the raven, said:

Greatjon is puny compared to the mountain.  And that was bad manners from Robb the host.  I will argue that was inappropriate to do to a guest.  Robb violated guest rights when he sent his dog to attack his guest. 

Are you joking?  Greatjon is one of the few on or near par with Gregor when comes to size and strength. 

3 hours ago, Quoth the raven, said:

Nice to find another instance of guest rights being broken. 

9 hours ago, Sire de Maletroit said:

I don't know how nice it is but interesting I suppose. I never really considered this breaking guest right BUT if it is & Robb's punishment was the RW for letting his wolf take the finger of the Greatjon imagine what Walder & CO's punishment will be for the RW. It's hard to even imagine. 

22 hours ago, Quoth the raven, said:

18 hours ago, Sire de Maletroit said:

Well, well.  It gets violated a lot.  And the Starks are just as guilty of it. 

9 hours ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

I don't know how nice it is but interesting I suppose. I never really considered this breaking guest right BUT if it is & Robb's punishment was the RW for letting his wolf take the finger of the Greatjon imagine what Walder & CO's punishment will be for the RW. It's hard to even imagine. 

Robb broke his oaths to Walder.  But yes, I understand what you are saying.  I would not mind both Stark and Frey going on the extinct list. 

50 minutes ago, Centurion Piso said:

Robb broke his oaths to Walder.  But yes, I understand what you are saying.  I would not mind both Stark and Frey going on the extinct list

Yeah Robb broke his oath to Walder but Walder broke guest right. Greatjon was being less than respectful to his liege lord & according to some Robb broke guest right. Assuming that's true it isn't justified in either place because it's never justified. 

I don't want to see all the Starks or all the Frey's on the extinct list. Arya is one of my favorite characters & I love reading her chapters. I don't really have a favorite Frey but would like someone interesting to survive to "tell the tale" 

On 11/2/2019 at 8:28 PM, Quoth the raven, said:

Greatjon is 7 feet.  Gregor is 8 feet.  Robb disrespected guest rights.  The man arrived at his invitation. 

Archived