Would you rather?

Is he a ham?

I thought It would be fun to make a thread of "would you rather". The rules are simple, you just have to think of two scenarios and the next poster has to chose between the two, and then think of two for the poster after them. I'll start...

Would you rather...

1) Be a great lord/lady

or...

2) Be a mega rich merchant (like Xaro or Illyrio)

On 10/31/2019 at 3:04 AM, Is he a ham? said:

I thought It would be fun to make a thread of "would you rather". The rules are simple, you just have to think of two scenarios and the next poster has to chose between the two, and then think of two for the poster after them. I'll start...

Would you rather...

1) Be a great lord/lady

or...

2) Be a mega rich merchant (like Xaro or Illyrio)

Neither, really, but I'll say 2) merchant.

You're in the Brotherhood without Banners. Would you rather be:

1) a singer like Tom of Sevenstreams?

or

2) an archer like Anguy?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Robb4Ever said:

Dornish Red.

Would you rather attend the Red Wedding or attend the Dothraki Wedding?

C'mon!!! That's not a serious would you rather question! The Dothraki wedding, of course - there's a chance you might survive that one. ;)

If you had said Purple Wedding v. Dothraki Wedding, then you have a debate. Seeing Joffrey choke to death? Mighty tempting.

Here's mine:

Which Lannister would you rather have as your consigliere, your war time adviser: Tywin or Tyrion.

24 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

C'mon!!! That's not a serious would you rather question! The Dothraki wedding, of course - there's a chance you might survive that one. ;)

If you had said Purple Wedding v. Dothraki Wedding, then you have a debate. Seeing Joffrey choke to death? Mighty tempting.

Here's mine:

Which Lannister would you rather have as your consigliere, your war time adviser: Tywin or Tyrion.

Well, technically, you can survive the Red Wedding too, if you're a Frey/the Hound/Arya Stark. ;)

3 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

I guess I'd go with the Mountain. Except I'm not so sure about being undead. So only if I don't have to be a zombie and have Qyburn do weird experiments to me.

Would you rather be experimented on by Qyburn or Euron?

OOF! Definitely not Qyburn - eegads! But that leaves Euron . . . that's a good/tough would you rather. I'm sticking with Euron, but not comfortably.

Here's my next one:

Would you rather try to poison Melisandre or fight the Hound?

16 hours ago, Robb4Ever said:

If you could choose the manner of your death, would you prefer dying like Oberyn Martell or like Robb Stark?

If is just the wound then Robb, but if we are talking about the "full service" then is Oberyn... dying once is tragic enough,

Would you rather marry Ramsey or Craster?

4 hours ago, Arthur Peres said:

If is just the wound then Robb, but if we are talking about the "full service" then is Oberyn... dying once is tragic enough,

Would you rather marry Ramsey or Craster?

Difficult.......one tortures his spouses for the lulz, the other protects his (even if his methods are somewhat questionable). Who do you think?

Spoiler

Craster. Easy choice, easy pick.

Who would you rather screw with: Lollys Stokeworth or Walda Bolton?

6 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

Lollys, so long as I don't have to fight Bronn.

Would you rather fight Maegor the Cruel or the Mountain?

Hey you! I need an Acro entry from you for CR.  Yes, I hound my players to the ends of the earth - or at least to the would you rather thread. :)

Maegor in a heartbeat, or am I missing something?

Now for something completely different: would you rather be in charge of Roose Bolton's leeches or responsible for changing the dressing on Jaime Lannister's right arm stump every day?

13 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

Hey you! I need an Acro entry from you for CR.  Yes, I hound my players to the ends of the earth - or at least to the would you rather thread. :)

Now for something completely different: would you rather be in charge of Roose Bolton's leeches or responsible for changing the dressing on Jaime Lannister's right arm stump every day?

I sent Acro earlier today ... I think?

*books flight to Bhutan*

6 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

The former. I will dump them all in the sea and then give him a poison that works on blood. That shall teach him to mess with Sweetie.

Which King would you swear fealty to: Maegor the Cruel or Aerys II Targaryen?

9 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

I sent Acro earlier today ... I think?

*books flight to Bhutan*

I'll go look again.

Boy, that's a tough one. Well, there's always Jaime Lannister's way out. I'd pick Aerys and put up with being called "Kingslayer" for the rest of my life. Might even get a chance to do some good as Jaime did.

Would rather live as the High Sparrow and spend your cleaning and serving, or as Melisandre whose power came at such a cost through the ruby she wears.

Archived