Would you rather?

Is he a ham?

2 hours ago, Robb4Ever said:

The ending of the show (Well, the Bran is King part anyway).

If you could choose, would you prefer it if Robb survived or if Tywin survived?

Is that a joke question? :blink:

That would only be a dilemma if you asked "would you prefer it if Robb survived but Tywin got to live, or if everything stays the same?" Actually, no, that also wouldn't be a dilemma, I'd still want Tywin the m*therf*cker to die in a privy and s*it himself, even if Robb died.

Would you rather live in Braavos or in Sunspear?

6 minutes ago, Annara Snow said:

Is that a joke question? :blink:

That would only be a dilemma if you asked "would you prefer it if Robb survived but Tywin got to live, or if everything stays the same?" Actually, no, that also wouldn't be a dilemma, I'd still want Tywin the m*therf*cker to die in a privy and s*it himself, even if Robb died.

Would you rather live in Braavos or in Sunspear?

No, it isn't. I just wanted to ascertain how much people cared about Sweetie. ;)

And in Sunspear, of course.

If you could adopt a character, which one would you rather adopt, Shireen or Sweetrobin?

13 hours ago, Robb4Ever said:

I would love to have my own ship. Then I and my sweetie can go for a romantic boat ride down the river. ;)

Would you prefer being Tickler's prisoner or Ramsay's prisoner?

Ouch, that a tough choice. I guess I'd go with Tickler

Would you rather become a Bearded Priests or join the Brave Companions?

On 2/13/2020 at 10:15 AM, Annara Snow said:

Fight a wight. They're not that dangerous if there's just one, I can take it.

Would you rather watch a Benioff and Weiss Star Wars movie, or a two-hour long "Inside the Episode" with them talking about GoT?

I'd rather see them talk about something (the two-hour long "Inside the Episode" with them talking about GoT) they've already screwed up, than deal with them sullying a once proud franchise.

In the same vein, would rather Martin publish another volume of Fire & Blood or produce more Dunk & Egg stories?

I think I can count on defeat either way. I am saying Great Other because I would end up a mindless zombie or thoroughly dead whereas I could end up decorating Euron's ship like his other captives and truly, I'd rather be dead.

would you rather be born a high born or low born woman in Westeros?

Lowborn. At least I'll have some chance of choosing who I marry and/or have sex with. Sure, there is a high chance of rape if there's a war, or a Roose Bolton nearby, but at least I won't be forced to ;live and have kids with my rapist.

Would you rather have Stannis as your PR guy or Balon as your military strategist?

I mean, the main thing wrong with Cersei is her personality, so if I could bring mine, I'd choose her. Looks, wealth, powerful family... I'd put up with Robert, being more tolerant than Cersei.

Would you rather have sex with Illyrio or Chett?

24 minutes ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Illyrio I guess, just because I don't do well with boils & zits. 

If you had to kill one, would you rather kill Lady or Nymeria? 

Lady. In my headcanon, Nymeria helped Sweetie survive, so I would spare her for this reason.

If you could save one, would you rather save Robb or Grey Wind?

grey wind ... it was robb's fault that everyone died since wolf would have made a difference

wyr...live freely as an unknown poor hedgeknight or be bound by strict vows to a house, lord, or king where you can be more famus

58 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

grey wind ... it was robb's fault that everyone died since wolf would have made a difference

wyr...live freely as an unknown poor hedgeknight or be bound by strict vows to a house, lord, or king where you can be more famus

Definitely an unknown poor hedgeknight. 

wyr have to a fight to the death with Gregor Clegane or Khal Drogo? 

Archived