Would you rather?

Is he a ham?

7 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

...well either will do...cause i am going to bring a gun to that fight... :owned:

wyr...work on the street of flour or the street of looms

:smoking:

I imagine one would be as good or bad as the other so no real preference. Street of flour will be my choice because I like flour. 

Wyr fall from a tower & end up crippled or have your sword hand cut off? 

damn you are determined to get me messed up one way or the other...hahahahahah

i rather loose the hand...lots of weapons can be used in either hand...and of course there is always this...

wyr be given blue winter roses of winterfell or golden roses of highgarden

11 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

damn you are determined to get me messed up one way or the other...hahahahahah

i rather loose the hand...lots of weapons can be used in either hand...and of course there is always this...

wyr be given blue winter roses of winterfell or golden roses of highgarden

haha! sorry! 

blue winter roses of course :)

wyr be married to Cersei or Robert? 

On 2/21/2020 at 4:40 AM, Eternally_His said:

Both. ;)

But if I had to pick one, then Tyrion, for two reasons. 1. Brienne isn't a leader type and 2) Tyrion would have stopped the Red Wedding for his wife's sake.

If you could prevent one book event, would you prevent the Red Wedding or the fall of houses Reyne & Tarbeck?

The RW of course. 

Wyr eat a frey pie or be invited to a Frey wedding? 

On 2/25/2020 at 6:21 AM, Eternally_His said:

Well, I am not a humanitarian, but for the people that organized Sweetie's death, I will make an exception. Especially if Wyman Manderly is the cook. He is a hardcore cook.

And speaking of Wyman.....

Would you rather bed him or Walder Frey?

Neither. But if I have to pick, I guess Wyman, he is a better man than Walder IMO. 

Wyr be married to Lysa or Cersei?

18 hours ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Neither. But if I have to pick, I guess Wyman, he is a better man than Walder IMO. 

Wyr be married to Lysa or Cersei?

Cersei - no risk of flying out the moon door - in other words, there's a chance of survivng.

Wyr rather be a three eyed raven, like Bloodraven or a priest/priestess of the Red God like Melisandre ?

2 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Cersei - no risk of flying out the moon door - in other words, there's a chance of survivng.

Wyr rather be a three eyed raven, like Bloodraven or a priest/priestess of the Red God like Melisandre ?

Eek. A priestess of the Red God I think. I'm too antsy to be tied down to a tree all the time. 

Wyr have your child die but hatch dragons, or have your child live but the both of you are enslaved? 

2 hours ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Eek. A priestess of the Red God I think. I'm too antsy to be tied down to a tree all the time. 

Wyr have your child die but hatch dragons, or have your child live but the both of you are enslaved? 

The easy real world answer is enslavement - from which escape is possible. On the other hand, if I hatched dragons - there would be dragons in the world - and magic! Awful choice, but I think I take the dragons.

Wyr be a gold cloak or a brother of the Night's Watch?

12 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

The easy real world answer is enslavement - from which escape is possible. On the other hand, if I hatched dragons - there would be dragons in the world - and magic! Awful choice, but I think I take the dragons.

Wyr be a gold cloak or a brother of the Night's Watch?

It's nice seeing you around btw, I haven't seen your posts in awhile. I haven't been on the game forum in a while either tho lol

Ok, tough choice. I'm going to go with the Night watch because they seem less corruptible. 

Wyr be a woman "knight" - like Brienne, or a "half-man" not necessarily just like Tyrion but a man that cannot do the "manly" things

Hmmm a thinking topic but I have no answer

I suppose by unmanly man you mean someone like Sam being judged by his father.

Its really a toss up but I think I'd rather be an unmanly man but hope not to have Randell Tarly for a father.

Would you rather be a squire or an apprentice armourer?

2 hours ago, Castellan said:

Would you rather be a squire or an apprentice armourer?

Hmm... I suppose that would depend on who I was squiring for or apprenticing for largely but I'm going to go with the apprentice armourer - less chance of death.

Wyr be hated by your family but loved by everyone else or loved by your family & hated by everyone else? 

9 hours ago, Eternally_His said:

Loved by my family and hated by everyone else. I am used to that already.

Would you rather be betrayed by your sworn vassal or by a member of your own family?

Vassal. harder to kill a family member caught betraying you.

Would you rather be like Stoneheart - a reanimated dead person whose corruption is there for all to see, but seems to have her own free will, or Robert Strong, another reanimated dead person whose physical deformities are hidden, but seems to be under Qyburn's sway?

2 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Would you rather be like Stoneheart - a reanimated dead person whose corruption is there for all to see, but seems to have her own free will, or Robert Strong, another reanimated dead person whose physical deformities are hidden, but seems to be under Qyburn's sway

Yuck. Tough one. 

I'm gonna go with Lady Stoneheart. At least her vengeance is her own. 

Wyr be reviled as a kingslayer or a kinslayer? 

Archived