Would you rather?

Is he a ham?

2 hours ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Oh man. I guess Jon since he isn't bad looking & I can do all the talking LOL

WYR be Tyrion or Bran? 

Easy for me to say, but I'd rather be Tyrion and have a sharp real world mind and a whole (though very small) body. The visions Bran is subject to would be tough to deal with. To close your eyes and be bombarded by visions and images from outside yourself? Horrors.

Wyr be Rickon Stark or Tommen Baratheon?

Rickon's feels abandoned and is going to be pretty savage by the time he grows up but Tommen will probably not grow up at all. So, Rickon.

Would you rather be a Stark man at arms killed at the Red Wedding or a Bolton man of arms commanded to kill your former allies at the Red Wedding?

9 hours ago, Castellan said:

Rickon's feels abandoned and is going to be pretty savage by the time he grows up but Tommen will probably not grow up at all. So, Rickon.

Would you rather be a Stark man at arms killed at the Red Wedding or a Bolton man of arms commanded to kill your former allies at the Red Wedding?

Oh geez. I don't want to kill anyone but I don't want to be dead either. I think I would rather not be dead more than I would rather not kill anyone though so I'm going to go with being a Bolton man of arms. 

WYR live Theon's life as Reek or die like MMD did? 

Dying in fire strikes me as a horrible way to go - but quick. Theon's life as Reek was torture to read about, let alone live - so MMD.

And to revisit Castellan's question above: Bolton or Stark at the RW? Stark for me - to live under Bolton's rule would take transforming into a person I wouldn't want to be. Easy to say sitting here warm and comfortable, but that's the choice I would hope to make.

Time for a painless one:

Wyr be Marwyn the Mage exploring the mysteries of obsidian candles, or Melisandre probing the flames for hints of the future?

White Harbor. I think a port city would be interesting. People would turn up with new tales, a bit of a window on the world. 

If you could kill either Euron or Ramsay, who would you choose?

36 minutes ago, Castellan said:

White Harbor. I think a port city would be interesting. People would turn up with new tales, a bit of a window on the world. 

If you could kill either Euron or Ramsay, who would you choose?

Oh man, tough choice. I'm gonna go with Euron because he seems to have affected more people. 

wyr live among the free folk or the Dothraki? 

On 3/6/2020 at 2:00 PM, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

wyr live among the free folk or the Dothraki? 

The free folk.

Would you rather have a glass of Arbor Gold with Creepyfinger or a glass of Dornish Red with Cersei?

4 hours ago, Gingin said:

The free folk.

Would you rather have a glass of Arbor Gold with Creepyfinger or a glass of Dornish Red with Cersei?

Arbor Gold, only because I think I could probably beat LF up, not so sure about Cersei.

Wyr be Sansa, in the care of Little Finger or Arya, in the care of the Hound? 

Its like saying which truck would you like to run over you. I think death by bear would be slower and more painful, so I'll say the Mountain. 

Would you rather face the Long Night at Winterfell or Highgarden?

1 hour ago, Castellan said:

Its like saying which truck would you like to run over you. I think death by bear would be slower and more painful, so I'll say the Mountain. 

Would you rather face the Long Night at Winterfell or Highgarden?

Ahh, that's tough because WF is going to be the more dangerous of the two but at least you can see what's coming. I'm going to go with WF just because I hate waiting & wondering. 

Wyr live through the GoT but only by treacherous means or have been honorable & good but died? 

I like living, and though I try to be and act honourably, I don't want to die, so I suppose I will eat my honour in this scenario.

Would you rather face a two-week isolation quarantined away with Gilly or Jeyne Westerling?

3 hours ago, Eternally_His said:

Gilly.

Would you rather take care of Doran or serve as Maester Aemon's 'eyes'?

maester aemon's eyes. I am too lazy to stand at attention most of the day and aemon would be more interesting

Real estate: Would you rather have as your home (without the original owner in it) Shae's manse in KL or Illyrio's villa in Pentos?

Archived