Would you rather?

Is he a ham?

On 9/6/2021 at 5:34 AM, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

The Blessed. At the very least I would be alive.

So you want to be locked up in a tower for a decade?*nods, Sounds logical. :) 

3 hours ago, Annara Snow said:

Would you rather be Rhaenyra's or Alicent's lover?

Rhaenyra is the rightful queen, Alicent is just an ambitious bitch. So, Rhaenyra. Pardon my French.

Would you rather be one of the Valyrian mine slaves, or an Unsullied? 

Valerian mine slave.

On 9/8/2021 at 1:32 AM, Jaenara Belarys said:

So you want to be locked up in a tower for a decade?*nods, Sounds logical. :) 

Rhaenyra is the rightful queen, Alicent is just an ambitious bitch. So, Rhaenyra. Pardon my French.

Would you rather be one of the Valyrian mine slaves, or an Unsullied? 

Valerian mine slave.

Would you rather be a member of Aerys' or Joffrey's Kingsguatd?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 3:16 PM, Annara Snow said:

Would you rather give a bad message (not massage) to Gregor Clegane, or have your family at a dinner hosted by Walder Frey at the Twins?

Walder Frey, so long as I didn't tick him off. Although I'd personally throw him out the window if he fed me bad food, like COW BRAINS. 

Would you rather marry Lysa or Jinglebell?

Jinglebell. Unlike Lysa, I can just ignore him as if we are not married, and he won't murder me. (His family is a problem, however, that I have to find a solution for.)

(Speaking of eternities without reply, will anyone finally continue the Cast the Actor game..?)

Would you rather be married to Aerys I or Aegon III? Which Targ king will it be?

On 9/29/2021 at 12:08 PM, Annara Snow said:

Would you rather be married to Aerys I or Aegon III? Which Targ king will it be?

Oh now that's a hard one. I love reading, but he's unlikely to continue his bloodline which means my blood wouldn't sit the Throne. Aegon III we know to have continue his bloodline......Aerys, I think. 

Would you rather marry Aegon II or Aegon IV? 

1 hour ago, Annara Snow said:

Aegon III. I'd always rather have the depressed dude over the total douche.

Now here is a really bad one - Maegor or Aerys II?

Aerys II. he was just depressed in his first 20 years. also, Maegor scares me!

now , would you rather fight Strong Belvas or Robert Strong in a fighting pit?

16 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Oh now that's a hard one. I love reading, but he's unlikely to continue his bloodline which means my blood wouldn't sit the Throne. Aegon III we know to have continue his bloodline......Aerys, I think. 

Would you rather marry Aegon II or Aegon IV? 

Damn, I misread that... Aegon II was a jerk, but I'm still going with him, Aegon IV was worse.

Anyway.. I'll rather fight Robert Strong because at least I wouldn't be conflicted about trying to kill a person, he's already dead (not that I'be feeling sorry about trying to kill Gregor even if he were alive, mind you) and I don't even need to beat him, all I need to do is find a way to get his helmet off so everyone sees he's dead.

Would you rather have to eat the meals served at the Red Wedding for the rest of your life, or have to listen to the music played at the Red Weedding for the rest of your life? (Books, not show. The music played in the show was awesome.)

9 hours ago, Annara Snow said:

Would you rather have to eat the meals served at the Red Wedding for the rest of your life, or have to listen to the music played at the Red Weedding for the rest of your life? (Books, not show. The music played in the show was awesome.)

easy! I choose eating over listening to gut wrenching music every time! we are talking about eating before the killing and not knowing what comes up next though .. right?!

here's another one: would you rather be Maegor's architect or Aerys II's hand?

Archived