Would you rather?

Is he a ham?

14 hours ago, Kinola said:

Would you rather marry Saera Targaryen or Viserra Targaryen?

Viserra. I want a halfway faithful wife, and her being pretty don't hurt none. Though she needs to be older than 15. 

Would you rather live in Lys or in Volantis behind the Black Walls?

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Kinola said:

Would you rather eat stallion heart or bowl of brown?

I've eaten horsemeat before.....it was not that good. Bowl of brown. It can't be any worse than beef bulgogi or spinach. Or steak for that matter. 

Would you rather: let Robb Stark live and kill Daenerys, or kill Robb Stark and let Daenerys live? I know how @Eternally_His will answer, :rofl:

Kill Robb Stark and let Daenerys live, since that's what GRRM did in A Storm of Swords.

Would you rather rewatch the Red Wedding every day on a loop for hours, or have to publish an article where you claim the ending of GoT was good and made perfect sense (and you don't get to reveal iyou were not sincere)?

The article. I am used to being reviled, and I would rather be reviled than watch that. Plus, I do think Arya killing the NK does indeed make perfect sense, so... *shrug*

Would you rather kill Theon and let Ramsay live, or kill Ramsay and let Theon live?

I am absolutely keen on killing Ramsay. I think all the warring parties in the books should call a truce, hunt him down, then go back to fighting.

Would you rather Myrcella survive to the end of the series of Tommen?

On 6/3/2021 at 2:32 AM, Eternally_His said:

Would you rather resurrect Lady or the person who killed her?

Lady. Lord Eddard was a fool who let his precious honor get in the way of loyalty to the realm and the Usurper. Besides, Sansa needs as much protection as she can get when surrounded by creeps like Littlefinger. 

Would you rather kill Joffrey or Ramsay? 

On 6/4/2021 at 12:34 PM, Eternally_His said:

Would you rather kill Craster or the Mountain that Rides?

The Mountain. 

Would you rather be Lord of Highgarden or Lord of Casterly Rock? (I'd take Highgarden. Armies of 100000 are not to be discounted.)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Annara Snow said:

Would you rather marry Roose or Tywin?

Tywin. If he's capable of loving Joanna that much he should be enough. Besides, Roose is a creep. And I don't want to have to put up with Ramsay. Not that Cersei is bad too...

Would you rather kill Jaime and let Tyrion live or kill Tyrion and let Jaime live?

Well, if I kill Jaime, Tommen and Myrcella lose their dad. If I kill Tyrion, Tyrion dies...so I am conflicted, again.

On the other hand, if I stab Tyrion and leave him for dead, there's a chance he might be able to cheat death...so I'd 'kill' him, I guess...

Would you rather kill off Meera or kill off Jojen?

On 9/3/2021 at 1:26 PM, Eternally_His said:

Would you rather kill off Meera or kill off Jojen?

Jojen, since he's useless currently. 

On 9/3/2021 at 1:26 PM, Eternally_His said:

On the other hand, if I stab Tyrion and leave him for dead, there's a chance he might be able to cheat death...so I'd 'kill' him, I guess...

No, no, no....killing Tyrion means no chance of survival, IMHO. 

Would you rather: marry Rhaena Targaryen or her sister Baela? (Gods be good, I'm running out of would-you-rathers.)

Archived