Did Ramsay actually geld Theon?

Is he a ham?

1 hour ago, Peach King said:

https://emiliosandoz.tumblr.com/post/91408667498/why-booktheon-still-has-his-dick-and-what-it

I was sure he was a eunuch, until I read this great post on why he still has his d*ck.

Well, if you look at the quote I posted above you’ll see that what Ramsay says is quite clear and specific, whereas what Theon doesn’t quite say can be explained in a few different ways. So, yeah, I think he still has his junk. 

On 11/5/2019 at 2:20 PM, The Last Storm said:

I’m leaning toward no dick, but I believe there is a line when fArya is naked and Ramsay asks Theon does she make your cock press against your breeches. That was the one shred of evidence I always displayed when arguing for Theon and his cock.

That could just be Ramsay toying with Theon, but there's also the part where Theon is with one of the washer-women:

" He wanted to hit her, to smash that mocking smile off her face. He wanted to kiss her, to fuck her right there on the table and make her cry his name. But he knew he dare not touch her, in anger or in lust. Reek, Reek, my name is Reek. I must not forget my name. He jerked to his feet and made his way wordlessly to the doors, limping on his maimed feet."

That's an odd thought to have. He won't touch her because he's afraid of the consequences, but doesn't say anything about the obvious "I don't have the equipment".

1 hour ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

Theon is no longer the love machine that he was.  The absence of testicles is enough to stop his studly ways.  There will be no need to remove the other thing except for Ramsay's enjoyment.

He still wanted to bang that spear wife. If anything, Ramsay would probably take the dick but leave the balls so that he still has the urge but cannot act out on it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2019 at 3:13 AM, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Hopefully we will get an answer to this in tWoW but I have a serious question - if Ramsay took Theon's penis, how does he pee? Irl there would have to be a tube inserted. I wouldn't think people in world would have that medical knowledge, although there must be something known to them because there are other eunuchs. What would they even use for a tube? They don't have plastic. Not to mention the infection rate, if this is what they are doing we should have seen 1/2 the eunuchs die of infection after being gelded. 

Not sure if GRRM did his research here, despite the thousands of Unsullied...

Archived