Triskele

NFL 2019 Midway Point: Gase into the Abyss

I was sort of ignorant about just how good Pittsurgh's D has been until I heard some stats today:

33 takeaways, tops in league

6 of last 9 opponents held to 17 or fewer points

Makes sense though because how else can they have this record with Rudolph/Hodges

I didn't get to see any of it today but heard that Drew Lock looked really legit.  

Edited by Triskele

6 hours ago, Nictarion said:

If Mayfield could stop sucking for the rest of the afternoon that would be great. The Bengals winning another game or two and missing out on Burrow would be disastrous. 

Once Kitchens figured out that giving the ball to the NFL's leading rusher was a good idea, the Browns finally iced that shit.

God, what a disappointment this season has been.  Really can't comprehend how the Browns are doing basically none of what made them so fun to watch the second half of last season.  It feels like the offense is being coached by a completely different person.  

Bring on Ron Rivera.  He didn't deserve to be fired and I'd be happy to have him.

1 hour ago, Triskele said:

I was sort of ignorant about just how good Pittsurgh's D has been until I heard some stats today:

33 takeaways, tops in league

6 of last 9 opponents held to 17 or fewer points

Makes sense though because how else can they have this record with Rudolph/Hodges

I didn't get to see any of it today but heard that Drew Lock looked really legit.  

They've been outstanding to watch develop as the season has gone on, but the schedule has also been pretty forgiving since the brutal start of Pats, Seahawks, and Niners. Though with the offense being somewhat putrid at its best, the speed and skill on all 3 levels of this D is making it an enjoyable season that I figured was sure to end with a losing record after all the injuries on the offensive side. 

23 hours ago, James Arryn said:

Are you guys still down on Jimmy G?

Let’s say this, I think it’s now indisputable that you can compete for a title with him, but we still don’t know what his ceiling can be. I think the better question is right now would the Pats rather have him or Ol’ Man Brady?

Also, Lamar Jackson’s trolling was world class. It did almost blow up in his face though…