Facebook Group Dedicated to Discussing, Buying, and Selling of GRRM Works!

The_Antiquarian

Welcome!

A new venue for all rare books aficionados to meet, discuss, and share our passion for all works by the modern day literary god, George RR Martin is open!

George RR Martin Rarities

This is the very first Facebook group solely dedicated to sharing news, buying, selling, and trading of rare books by George RR Martin and everyone is welcome to join. We already have several of the most established and well-respected rare books super-collectors amonst our ranks including our finest Becca69, Pat Robinson, Yegor Malinovskii, and Kris Webster!

Emulating the much venerated Stephen King Rare Editions group by Kris Webster, our Group will focus solely on collecting rare books including 1) limited & lettered editions, 2) 1sts, 3) signed, 4) proofs/Arcs, and 5) original illustration artworks featured on GRRM's works.

An all new up-to-date compilation of wish list/sales list is also available in the group, so if you are looking for a book to complete your matching set or have rare books for sale, please join the group!

4 hours ago, Patty113 said:

"This is the very first Facebook group solely dedicated to sharing news, buying, selling, and trading of rare books by George RR Martin..."

Incorrect - I have one from 2012.  And someday, I will make the first post in it!  :)

When it comes to anything related to GRRM, no one can beat your foresight. I apologize for the error :)

• 2 months later...

Happy New Year everyone.

Since the group's inception, we have garnered more than 200 members and have discussed many topics related to GRRM's works.

We have also covered proofs, manuscripts, 1sts, signed, and limited edition works.

There are many art connoisseurs amongst our ranks who have graciously shared their artwork collection.

This is not reserved only for rare books and artworks collectors. Others have also shared minted coins by Shire Post and prop replicas collection.

If you guys want to find more about collecting GRRM's works, our door is always open!

• 6 months later...

Archived