Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LadyBlackwater

Where is the Blackfish?

Recommended Posts

I know we don’t know yet, but does anyone have any thoughts on when/where Brynden Tully will reappear?? I just know he’s got something cooking. Does anyone think he will join forces with the Brotherhood without Banners perhaps? We know at least one of them has infiltrated River Run, mayhaps he is in on the plan with them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, about this particular Brynden topic, i was surprise when he confronts Jaime in Riverrun about something he says to him. Jaime is trying to negociate with him, something like leave the castle and take the black , go to castle black where Jon Snow is lord commandant. Brynden replies ...my sister Cat she was right to not trust Theon as much like this bastard Jon. Anyway Brynden never met Jon, he does not know him. The way he reacts about Jon Snow in this chapter it was  fucking strange, didnt sound like him.

Where Is Brynden? For me in his way to Castle black. Edmure Tully knows That Robb choose Jon as his heir and he frees Brynden. So what could be his last word to his uncle: Robb last wish. And it's possible that Brynden knew already King Robb heir.  

Ser Brynden Tully was Robb' eyes and ears, the commander of his scouts and outriders. (From Catelyn POV)

And then we follow Jaime who is trying to guess where is Brynden all along, he also thinks that probably he joined the brotherhood, or probably he might try to free Edmure or...what else. But from all possibilities Jaime did eliminate Castle black from Brynden words. 

I might be wrong, but I don't believe Brynden goes against Robb last wish, i think he played Jaime pretty well. About Robb letter, i think Robb did legitimate Jon but he didn't eliminate other possibilities. "We know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark "might be the exactly Robb' words. Remember Cat was suggesting someone from another branch like Royce cousin or some shit like this.  Or it will be Jon or sansa when she get divorce from Lannister, or Rickon if he is still alive, or Jeyne if she is pregnant but no one else except a Stark. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I agree with you that something's cooking he could be gathering banners formerly loyal to the Tully's and Starks e.g the Blackwoods, Pipers??, Vances. But one thing is for certain that he's not done and I agree with M.Alhazred that he'll be back in TWOW but I'm not sure if he's hiding in plain site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2020 at 9:26 PM, TheBlackDragonWillReturn said:

Yeah I agree with you that something's cooking he could be gathering banners formerly loyal to the Tully's and Starks e.g the Blackwoods, Pipers??, Vances. But one thing is for certain that he's not done and I agree with M.Alhazred that he'll be back in TWOW but I'm not sure if he's hiding in plain site.

I am wondering if he ends up with our Lady Stoneheart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LadyBlackwater said:

I am wondering if he ends up with our Lady Stoneheart. 

That's a good point actually someone pointed that out to me the other day so it is possible, I wonder how he'll react to her with her messed up face and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TheBlackDragonWillReturn said:

That's a good point actually someone pointed that out to me the other day so it is possible, I wonder how he'll react to her with her messed up face and all.

That would take some real getting used to lol so much for their “Little Cat”

On 4/10/2020 at 11:02 AM, ghostofwinter said:

Hello, about this particular Brynden topic, i was surprise when he confronts Jaime in Riverrun about something he says to him. Jaime is trying to negociate with him, something like leave the castle and take the black , go to castle black where Jon Snow is lord commandant. Brynden replies ...my sister Cat she was right to not trust Theon as much like this bastard Jon. Anyway Brynden never met Jon, he does not know him. The way he reacts about Jon Snow in this chapter it was  fucking strange, didnt sound like him.

Where Is Brynden? For me in his way to Castle black. Edmure Tully knows That Robb choose Jon as his heir and he frees Brynden. So what could be his last word to his uncle: Robb last wish. And it's possible that Brynden knew already King Robb heir.  

Ser Brynden Tully was Robb' eyes and ears, the commander of his scouts and outriders. (From Catelyn POV)

And then we follow Jaime who is trying to guess where is Brynden all along, he also thinks that probably he joined the brotherhood, or probably he might try to free Edmure or...what else. But from all possibilities Jaime did eliminate Castle black from Brynden words. 

I might be wrong, but I don't believe Brynden goes against Robb last wish, i think he played Jaime pretty well. About Robb letter, i think Robb did legitimate Jon but he didn't eliminate other possibilities. "We know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark "might be the exactly Robb' words. Remember Cat was suggesting someone from another branch like Royce cousin or some shit like this.  Or it will be Jon or sansa when she get divorce from Lannister, or Rickon if he is still alive, or Jeyne if she is pregnant but no one else except a Stark. 

I love this theory. I have been wondering and waiting for anyone to bring up the fact that he named Jon Snow his heir. There have to have been several people that knew bc he had all his lords sign it. Commanded them to. I know most of them died at the Red Weddinf but a few lived to be ransomed at the very least. I hadn’t thought of Edmure being the one to tell him to find Jon snow. Now, if he does end up meeting with Lady Stoneheart, how do you think it goes when he tells her what he’s on his way to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LadyBlackwater said:

That would take some real getting used to lol so much for their “Little Cat”

I love this theory. I have been wondering and waiting for anyone to bring up the fact that he named Jon Snow his heir. There have to have been several people that knew bc he had all his lords sign it. Commanded them to. I know most of them died at the Red Weddinf but a few lived to be ransomed at the very least. I hadn’t thought of Edmure being the one to tell him to find Jon snow. Now, if he does end up meeting with Lady Stoneheart, how do you think it goes when he tells her what he’s on his way to do?

Yeah Little Cat isn't gonna be so little and cute with her guttural voice and noice scratches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TheBlackDragonWillReturn said:

Yeah Little Cat isn't gonna be so little and cute with her guttural voice and noice scratches.

This will be the one time the brotherhood will just “misunderstand “ what she says. Oh sorry, we could have sworn you said “let him go about his business” :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2020 at 3:44 AM, LadyBlackwater said:

This will be the one time the brotherhood will just “misunderstand “ what she says. Oh sorry, we could have sworn you said “let him go about his business” :dunno:

Yeah lol can't wait to see in the Winds of Winter. I hope theres going to be a huge plot against the Frey's organized by Catelyn or Brynden. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2020 at 3:13 PM, LadyBlackwater said:

That would take some real getting used to lol so much for their “Little Cat”

I love this theory. I have been wondering and waiting for anyone to bring up the fact that he named Jon Snow his heir. There have to have been several people that knew bc he had all his lords sign it. Commanded them to. I know most of them died at the Red Weddinf but a few lived to be ransomed at the very least. I hadn’t thought of Edmure being the one to tell him to find Jon snow. Now, if he does end up meeting with Lady Stoneheart, how do you think it goes when he tells her what he’s on his way to do?

 

Before he rode off to the Twins, he sent Maege Mormont (Who was pissed her daughter wanted to stay with Robb, so she sure wants revenge on the Boltons) and Galbart Glover to the Neck with the Will. So we technically don't even need Brynden to go to the Wall to tell Jon this. 

I personally think Brynden will rally the remaining Tully and Stark loyalists to save Edmure (Especially since he is the last remaining Tully, since the BF doesn't have children and we don't know yet if Roslin will bear Edmure a son). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2020 at 1:51 PM, nickdt said:

 

Before he rode off to the Twins, he sent Maege Mormont (Who was pissed her daughter wanted to stay with Robb, so she sure wants revenge on the Boltons) and Galbart Glover to the Neck with the Will. So we technically don't even need Brynden to go to the Wall to tell Jon this. 

I personally think Brynden will rally the remaining Tully and Stark loyalists to save Edmure (Especially since he is the last remaining Tully, since the BF doesn't have children and we don't know yet if Roslin will bear Edmure a son). 

That’s true I had forgotten that some of them were sent off before the wedding! Lady Stonehearts going to poop her pants when she gets that memo. And Stan is can eat his offer that only comes if he burns the heart trees. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BlackLightning said:

There's also a good chance he might end back up in the Vale (on account of Royce cousins of House Stark or so to make Sweetrobin Robb's heir) and run into Sansa.

That’s great! He’s well known and seems well respected! They would want to protect him. Do you think that Littlefinger would dare try to somehow thwart him? If so, how?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LadyBlackwater said:

That’s great! He’s well known and seems well respected! They would want to protect him. Do you think that Littlefinger would dare try to somehow thwart him? If so, how?

Is Sansa still a redhead? Or has she dyed her hair black? I can't seem to remember.

If Sansa is still a redhead, the Blackfish is going to know who she is the moment he lays eyes on her.

Well I doubt Blackfish would make a show of his arrival in the Vale. If Littlefinger finds out, how would he thwart him. This upcoming tourney seems like to be good opportunity to commit a murder without being suspected of murder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BlackLightning said:

Is Sansa still a redhead? Or has she dyed her hair black? I can't seem to remember.

If Sansa is still a redhead, the Blackfish is going to know who she is the moment he lays eyes on her.

Well I doubt Blackfish would make a show of his arrival in the Vale. If Littlefinger finds out, how would he thwart him. This upcoming tourney seems like to be good opportunity to commit a murder without being suspected of murder.

So far as I can tell they are going to keep using the wash until her wedding. Then when sansa shows up in a dire wolf brides cloak and Tully red hair, the vale and the north will rise up for her. Littlefingers thinking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for the time being, he is going to be finding the BWB. Interesting to see how he reacts to Lady Stoneheart I think he will become her main support, at least at first. Then Brienne will come back with Jaime in tow and we are up for high drama.

I don't see his rejecting the wall as a cunning ploy. I think he has picked up Cat's mistrust of Jon. I can't see I'm heading there, he is unaware of the dramas going on there isn't he?

Technically there are other places he might flea to. People like Jonas Bracken might help him. But too dangerous to hang around anywhere for long except possibly with the BWB. I think it would waste too much plot time to do anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Castellan said:

for the time being, he is going to be finding the BWB. Interesting to see how he reacts to Lady Stoneheart I think he will become her main support, at least at first. Then Brienne will come back with Jaime in tow and we are up for high drama.

I don't see his rejecting the wall as a cunning ploy. I think he has picked up Cat's mistrust of Jon. I can't see I'm heading there, he is unaware of the dramas going on there isn't he?

Technically there are other places he might flea to. People like Jonas Bracken might help him. But too dangerous to hang around anywhere for long except possibly with the BWB. I think it would waste too much plot time to do anything else.

Good points.

I think it's far more likely that the Blackfish will head to Seagard or to Greywater Watch instead of the Gates of the Moon or the Wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Blackfish will be in charge of some kind of party (likely the BWB) that will ambush and prevent Jeyne Westerling's party from getting to Casterly Rock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...