The Simpsons+

RumHam

I have to think I'm not the only one has who re-watched the last few marvel movies and is out of Mandalorian episodes. 

I started with season Four*. There's a moment early on where Skinner is threatened by disney lawyers and then kicks their asses. it was weird seeing him depicted as a badass and then I realized his whole mamma's boy character is all because of one allusion to psycho later on in the season. I don't remember the episode but he looks out the window and it's psycho house and marge and lisa excuse themselves cause he's talking to "mother." 

I've watched these episodes so much, but not for years. 

*three has some classics, I know. Will watch again eventually. 

I haven’t watched, but my understanding is that they’ve stuck with the zoomed in widescreen version instead of 4:3, they’ve been doing that on Sky for years and it looks awful. It’d be such a shame if we can’t ever watch classic Simpsons as we remember it.

10 hours ago, DaveSumm said:

I haven’t watched, but my understanding is that they’ve stuck with the zoomed in widescreen version instead of 4:3, they’ve been doing that on Sky for years and it looks awful. It’d be such a shame if we can’t ever watch classic Simpsons as we remember it.

Yeah it's not ideal but it's still enjoyable. At least they have the jokes that were cut for time in syndication. I'm so used to watching the re-runs that every now and then they'll be a joke I don't remember. 

6 hours ago, The Last Storm said:

I’ve been rewatching the treehouses of horror. So many gems

The frogurt is also cursed. 

3 hours ago, RumHam said:

Yeah it's not ideal but it's still enjoyable. At least they have the jokes that were cut for time in syndication. I'm so used to watching the re-runs that every now and then they'll be a joke I don't remember. 

The frogurt is also cursed. 

There are also jokes that are missing, it is weird. Like in "The Homega Man" when the French launch the Missile Kang calls it into his planet after it zooms by their UFO and that is missing.  

Archived