RumHam

Watchmen: Nostalgia is a helluva drug. (spoilers)

10 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

Keene's video says this directly, so...yes? 

Right, I'm just pointing out that the Bunny comment looks different in the current light, but you're right to suggest that in the last post I made it sound like it was up in the air.  I don't think that the vid of AV that Keene shows to Wade says it directly though, does it?  I think that he touches on the idea that some other things may need to be done from time-to-time to keep the feel out there, so even there it's a bit ambiguous about whether AV is just saying he'll keep doing maintenance work as opposed to the Redford government doing it.  But now I take the Bunny comment to be our clue that it is now indeed Redford. 

18 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

On Ozy's jailer not being Dr M - the first episode has a shot of Dr M on Mars in the current period, blowing up his martian castle.

I believe that's most likely footage provided by Trieu, who knows Manhattan isn't on Mars, and the "live" feed is some combination of fakes and reruns.

1 hour ago, felice said:

I believe that's most likely footage provided by Trieu, who knows Manhattan isn't on Mars, and the "live" feed is some combination of fakes and reruns.

Maybe, but it seems more likely that Dr M is just splitting himself, because we've seen him do that many times in the comic without issue. 

3 hours ago, Kalbear said:

Maybe, but it seems more likely that Dr M is just splitting himself, because we've seen him do that many times in the comic without issue. 

As Dr M he can split his attention between multiple locations simultaneously, but can he do that at the same time as he's deliberately blocking off his own powers and memories?

2 minutes ago, felice said:

As Dr M he can split his attention between multiple locations simultaneously, but can he do that at the same time as he's deliberately blocking off his own powers and memories?

Probably? I mean, he can teleport, manipulate atoms, and can see the future. The idea that he couldn't do one of his powers that he's already manifested and we have actual visible evidence in the show of seems a bit much.