Lady Stoneheart's destination

Jon The Dragon

26 minutes ago, Jon The Dragon said:

Could potentially have Stannis, Rickon, Jon and Sansa all with their separate claims and supporters on who should rule The North, if it's an independent state with the area of The Trident or part of The Seven Kingdoms. 

Except this time, I think that there will be a contingent in Winterfell that will want the Vale of Arryn to join the Stark-Tully kingdom of the North and the Trident. It'd be wise to try to recruit the Vale because the Vale has been untouched by war, sporting plenty of food and fresh soldiers.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:52 PM, sweetsunray said:

I'm rather inclined to think Davos will sail for Eastwatch, as he would believe that to be under command of Jon Snow. It's closer to Skagos, and I don't think Davos will bring the boy to a castle that is a target for an attack. However, Eastwatch was left by Cotter Pyke under the command of a friend of Slynt, and likely part or even the lead behind Jon's assassination attempt (while Bowen is the executer of it). It makes sense to get a POV at Eastwatch, because that's where Cersei wanted to send the Kettleback and extra men with the mission to assassinate Jon, and where two of RR's men were sent to after instead of "going home" they chose to take the black (but do so to inform Jon of Robb's will: Edmure signed it, and must have informed his uncle the Blackfish about it).

I think that Davos would bring Rickon directly to White Harbour, where else? The deal with Wyman Manderly was to bring Rickon back to White Harbour with the wolf as proof for Rickon's identity. Only when Glover sees Rickon and his wolf, he can inform Wyman Manderly that Davos has fulfilled the deal.

3 hours ago, Greywater-Watch said:

I think that Davos would bring Rickon directly to White Harbour, where else? The deal with Wyman Manderly was to bring Rickon back to White Harbour with the wolf as proof for Rickon's identity. Only when Glover sees Rickon and his wolf, he can inform Wyman Manderly that Davos has fulfilled the deal.

If it were summer and calm seas, sure. But several ships have already faced and been damaged by stormy weather around the area of Skagos. See: Sam's sea voyage when he passed Skagos, Cotter Pyke informing Jon of commandeered Lyseni ships that had gotten into storm trouble in the same area, and then the Tyroshi ships who had Hardhome wildlings for slave cargo who also met a storm. Heck, Davos even had issues when he voyaged with Saan and was to go to White Harbour from Eastwatch. So, nope, I don't think Davos will be able to sail from Skagos to White Harbor with a small smuggle vessel, unless he wants to risk his passangers to drown.

42 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

If it were summer and calm seas, sure. But several ships have already faced and been damaged by stormy weather around the area of Skagos. See: Sam's sea voyage when he passed Skagos, Cotter Pyke informing Jon of commandeered Lyseni ships that had gotten into storm trouble in the same area, and then the Tyroshi ships who had Hardhome wildlings for slave cargo who also met a storm. Heck, Davos even had issues when he voyaged with Saan and was to go to White Harbour from Eastwatch. So, nope, I don't think Davos will be able to sail from Skagos to White Harbor with a small smuggle vessel, unless he wants to risk his passangers to drown.

:agree:

EbtS is the most likely spot for them to land IMO. Another option would be landing further south and trying to get to the Last Hearth and from there to WH. Another possibility is that stormy seas and whathaveyou push them further north instead and they end up in Hardhome. But deliberately sailing directly to WH is very unlikely IMO. 

She doesn't leave the Riverlands. She wreaks death on the enemies of House Stark and Tully and all the innocent who get in the way. Arya out of face and unknown will come join her death cult masquerading as merry outlaws. Arya will come to conclusion that the corpse of her mother is merely a vessel for murderous revenge, not fit for life much less to lead men, and destroy her. The end.

I don't think Lady S will be around for much longer. She, Jaime and Brienne (and possibly Brynden) are going to have some climactic meeting. 

I think Oathkeeper is going in Jaime's heart and then Lady S will revive him and set him on a mission, and die herself. 

On 12/4/2019 at 1:40 AM, Loge said:

Catelyn Stark died at the Red Wedding. UnCat / Lady Stoneheart isn't really a character. She is more a plot device and doesn't have a character arc of her own.

I agree that UnCat is not really Cat.  It does not follow that she does not have a story arc, or is not part of a story arc.

Archived