Poll Question: Have Fathers Failed Masculinity Extremely Badly or Mostly Badly?

Jace, Extat

1 hour ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Then go for it! 

But I think you should demand at least one other condition.

Said man must wipe up his own urine when it splashes on the toilet when he pees standing up (I do not know how this is not a thing. I'm always disgusted when I have to clean up other people's yellow spots off my toilet. Get it together other men. It's simple courtesy. Grab two pieces of toilet paper, fold them in half, and wipe around the rim)

He could only have use of aforementioned garage no coming into the house so he’d have to revert to peeing in a bush which would solve the issue you raised quite readily.

1 hour ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Hmmmmm......

Can aforementioned underprivileged man set up a video game system in there?

Judging by Canada what is needed is a beer fridge and a funnel attached to hose.

3 hours ago, maarsen said:

Judging by Canada what is needed is a beer fridge and a funnel attached to hose.

Beer fridge in the garage is the best, I feel it should be mandatory. As long as you can access said fridge without going outside. 

Where I come from, men had both garages and basements, where they did All The Guy Stuff, including drinking beer and rye and playing cards on holidays while the women cooked, served, cleaned and took care of the babies and smaller children upstairs.  The older kids left the house for the movies and later, when they were older than that, with boyfriend or girlfriend, to meet-up with his-her family and do it all over again!

Plus, All the Men also had machine sheds, at least if they lived on farms And the truck garage, which was on another part of the yard from the garage attached to the house, next to the gas tank for the farm equipment. All at the same time!  I cannot imagine such -- such -- SPACE these days.

10 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

He could only have use of aforementioned garage. No coming into the house so he’d have to revert to peeing in a bush which would solve the issue you raised quite readily.

This seems like a fair compromise. 

As long as there is a couch in the garage to sleep on.

And heater. Can't forget the heater. Garages can get cold.

I confess i didn't get the point of this thread initially but then saw Tywins previous thread later.  Why don't you two kids just go ahead and bang instead of all this passive aggresive plausibly deniable shit?

2 hours ago, ThinkerX said:

yes, I have a garage.  and a carport that might someday become an (unheated) garage.  

both are employed as workshops and lumber storage (for the cabin on the 'someday' list).

and in the loft above the garage, I have this...

Our differences aside, game respects game.

26 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

I confess i didn't get the point of this thread initially but then saw Tywins previous thread later.  Why don't you two kids just go ahead and bang instead of all this passive aggresive plausibly deniable shit?

The chase is where the fun is, knave!

13 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

This seems like a fair compromise. 

As long as there is a couch in the garage to sleep on.

And heater. Can't forget the heater. Garages can get cold.

Of course, what do you take me for,a monster? :P.

10 hours ago, mcbigski said:

The tension and slow burn will make it play out that much more exciting, personally,they both have my full support to carry on as is.

Archived