Time to show your true colours

Greywater-Watch

A) Who is the "Hodded Man" in Winterfell?

3 Someone else

B ) Who wrote the Pink Letter

1 Ramsay Bolton

C) Rickon Stark, Shaggydog and Davos return alive from Skagos and Rickon is presented to Stannis and/or House Manderly

1 Yes

D) Jon Snow after the mutiny at the Night Watch

1 is dead and needs resurrection by Melissandre

E) Arya's killing of Raff the Sweetling (or someone from the entourage of Harys Swyft) was done on the orders of the Faceless Men

2 No

F) Arya hears of or meets fArya (Jeyne Poole)

1 Yes

G) Jamie/Brienne Lady Stoneheart

1 Brienne and Jamie meet Lady Stoneheart and Jamie survives the meeting

H) The boy with Jon Connington landing in Westeros in ADWD is Aegon Targaryen, the second child and only son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and Princess Elia Martell

2 False (thus he is a fake = fAegon)

I) Jon Snow’s true parentage

1 Rhaegar+Lyanna = Jon Snow

J) Grey Scale will be transmitted by Jon Connington and/or Shireen Baratheon to other people

2 No. The grey scale will only kill JonCon

K) The outcome of the Battle of Ice (at the Crofters Village), the capture of Winterfell is not included

1 Stannis wins and survives

L) Who is the Harpy in Mereen?

1 Hizdahr zo Loraq

M) Robb’s will disinherits Sansa

1 Yes - he names Jon as his heir.

N) If Victarion orders the dragon horn (“dragonbinder”) to be blown, Victarion himself gains control over at least one dragon

2 False - I don't think anyone really knows what true outcome will be when it is blown in the vicinity of a dragon.  

A) Who is the "Hooded Man" in Winterfell?

Harwin

Ramsey

C) Rickon Stark, Shaggydog and Davos return alive from Skagos and Rickon is presented to Stannis and/or House Manderly

Yes

Dead

E) Arya's killing of Raff the Sweetling (or someone from the entourage of Harys Swyft) was done on the orders of the Faceless Men

No

Yes

Both survive

H) The boy with Jon Connington landing in Westeros in ADWD is Aegon Targaryen, the second child and only son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and Princess Elia Martell

False

R+L=J

J) Grey Scale will be transmitted by Jon Connington and/or Shireen Baratheon to other people

Yes

K) The outcome of the Battle of Ice (at the Crofters Village), the capture of Winterfell is not included

Wins/survives

Galazza Galore

Yes

N) If Victarion orders the dragon horn (“dragonbinder”) to be blown, Victarion himself gains control over at least one dragon

False

On 12/20/2019 at 4:01 AM, Greywater-Watch said:

Within half a year we will - hopefully - have TWOW in our hands (and devour it).

Then some will triumphantly claim they had been right with their theories, others will not.

Why not state the position towards several theories here and now, so we can see who was close to the mark.

I selected 14 questions:

Cool.

Someone else. If I absolutely HAD to name someone, it'd be Benjen Stark. Hallis Mollen is, according to me and my theory, at Greywater Watch with Lord Howland, Lady Maege, Lord Galbart and those two Mallister longships. I think Sansa will meet them. But nah....the killer in Winterfell is not Harwin. I doubt it. While I imagine Lady Stoneheart might want to see whether or not Arya is really in Winterfell and send an agent to Winterfell to "prepare the way," it seems as if she already knew that Ramsay Bolton married an imposter. Why waste resources if you're so dead-set on taking your time and being thorough in your quest for revenge...

B ) Who wrote the Pink Letter?

Someone else. Personally, I think it was Littlefinger. But it being Varys also makes a lot of sense. That said, I do think that Mance Rayder is screwed.

C) Rickon Stark, Shaggydog and Davos return alive from Skagos and Rickon is presented to Stannis and/or House Manderly: yes or no?

Yes. Part of the reason why it'll be a Shaggydog story is that Davos will go through all of the hardship of finding Rickon and bringing him back only for it not matter: Stannis will no longer be in power, the North will be independent once again under the rule of the Starks and Rickon will be excluded from the will. I think matters will be made worse because Davos, Rickon, Shaggydog and maybe Osha will be taken captive by the surviving Lord Bolton (Roose or Ramsay) in any case.

D) Jon Snow after the mutiny at the Night Watch...

Is dead. Well, actually, to be specific, I don't think he's dead yet. I think there will be maybe 3-5 Jon chapters in "The Winds of Winter" and the first will actually see him die and then use Ghost as a lifeline. The rest of the chapters will see Jon fully skinchange his way into Ghost, live his second life and fight the Weeper and then his final chapter being his second death and rebirth into his human body. So, yeah, he will need resurrection in this next book.

E) Arya's killing of Raff the Sweetling (or someone from the entourage of Harys Swyft) was done on the orders of the Faceless Men: yes or no?

Yes. Then again, I'm not entirely convinced the Mercy chapter -- as it is written -- is something that will even make the book.

F) Arya hears of or meets fArya (Jeyne Poole): yes or no?

Absolutely. The dramatic potential for this revelation/meeting is too good to forgoe. Didn't Jon make plans for fArya to be sent to Braavos? Guess who not only lives in Braavos but pays close attention to which boats dock at Braavos, where they come and who is aboard them? Arya will likely recognize her as Jeyne Poole from way back when first. I can see her approaching Jeyne like she approached Sam only for Jeyne and Arya to both be in for the shock of their lives.

G) Jamie/Brienne/Lady Stoneheart:

1. Brienne and Jamie meet Lady Stoneheart and Jamie survives the meeting
  2. Brienne and Jamie meet Lady Stoneheart and Jamie does not survive the meeting
  3. Other Outcome

1...This is a long one.

I think Lady Stoneheart is going to release Brienne (on the condition that she either kills Stannis or resume her quest to find her daughters) and keep Jaime captive. I think the Brotherhood without Banners is going to use Jaime as a tool for orchestrating the next Red Wedding which I believe will take place at Casterly Rock. UnCat may be unhinged but she wouldn't disrespect her own home and family name by turning Riverrun into a bloodbath. I'm not saying there WON'T be bloodshed in Riverrun; I'm just saying Catelyn is not going to violate the honor of House Tully and the sanctity of Riverrun by masterminding a massacre in its great hall, much less its godswood. Casterly Rock on the other hand...

H) The boy with Jon Connington landing in Westeros in ADWD is Aegon Targaryen, the second child and only son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and Princess Elia Martell: true or false?

This is really tough. I'm really undecided but for the sake of committing to a prediction, I'm going to say that he is "True." But I just want to make it clear that it doesn't mean he's the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. I don't think he is. I actually don't really even believe Jon Snow is the clear-cut true heir to the Iron Throne. His conception, his birth and his parents' marriage (I don't believe that Jon is the bastard son of a Targaryen prince) is the best kept secret on the whole gotdam planet. Why -- or rather, how -- would Jon Snow indisputably be the one true heir of the Targaryen dynasty? I think it'll be such a point of contention that he and Daenerys will just end up being co-rulers...not that it will matter for I think they will have already been married by that point anyways.

I) Jon Snow’s true parentage:

1. Rhaegar+Lyanna = Jon Snow
  2. Ned Stark + Ashara =Jon Snow
  3. Other parentage

LOL, is this really a question. Rhaegar+Lyanna=Jon Snow

I'm not saying Ashara and House Dayne won't be important though.

J) Grey Scale will be transmitted by Jon Connington and/or Shireen Baratheon to other people: yes or no?

Yes, oh yes. I imagine it will take place in the background over a long period of time. A lot of people won't be able to identify it as greyscale though which will make the spread of it worse. I don't think it will present itself as a major problem until the very end of "A Dream of Spring." Something to menace Jon/Daenerys' joint rule and something to put strain on Daenerys' relationships with Tyrion, Jon, Sansa, etc. Because I can totally see Connington or Arianne blaming Daenerys for the greyscale outbreak without knowing the long-reaching consequences of their lie/mistaken beliefs.

K) The outcome of the Battle of Ice (at the Crofters Village):

1. Stannis wins and survives
  2. Stannis wins but dies
  3. The Boltons win

The battle on top of the frozen over lake? Oh that's simple: Stannis wins and survives. The true test will be at Winterfell where I think he will die. Melisandre will attempt to resurrect him but she'll break the Wall and resurrect Jon instead. Stannis will still be resurrected but he'll come back as one of the Others. Like a version of Coldhands.

Yes, it's a bit tinfoily but...

1. Hizdahr zo Loraq
  2. Galazza Galare
  3. Reznak mo Reznak
  4. someone else

Galazza Galare. I'd be shocked if it wasn't her. Galazza Galare has been trolling Daenerys for a long time. Daenerys is due to have a female nemesis anyways. I think she'll learn some important lessons about women in power (or more, specifically, how women wield political power for worse) which she'll need in Westeros. Reznak isn't quite off the hook though but I do think that Hizdahr is a clueless (re: mostly innocent) pawn.

M) Robb’s will disinherits Sansa: yes or no?

How is this a prediction? Hasn't it already been confirmed that he disinherited Sansa because of her ties to the Lannisters? Or am I misremembering things? Don't we know the contents of the will already? My answer is still Yes.

N) If Victarion orders the dragon horn (“dragonbinder”) to be blown, Victarion himself gains control over at least one dragon: true or false

False. I don't think it works that way. The Targaryens didn't need to use magical trumpets and they did just fine. Not a single one of them lacked control of their dragons. Plus, Victarion is like a dumber, more evil version of Ned Stark and needs to stay in his lane.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:25 AM, Lady Dyanna said:

Yeah. I guess that’s what drives me crazy on threads like this. I’ve never really been concerned with being right or wrong in my interpretation. To me the fun is in talking to everyone and in sharing our perspectives. Since theoretically no two people are the same, the way we look at things will be different too. 

It’s quite possible that I should just stay out of threads like this purely because it aggravates me to see everyone so divided and feeling that they need to argue and defend to prove their point correct. But, I’m also a sucker for hearing what other people have to say so here I am. 

I guess I just wish that people didn’t feel the need to defend themselves and their opinions so rigorously in regards to a work of fiction. It seems that we come to our best ideas when we are all open minded and actually listen to the ideas of others as opposed to focusing on the need to prove our own points. 

Anyways, I apologize for losing my temper and getting sarcastic. Just after a while all this craziness starts to feel a bit like “Groundhog’s Day.” 

I am sorry if you dislike the thread. 

A big part of this forum discussion is about theories and trying to bolster them with arguments derived from what has been published by GRRM. I am astonished how well people have puzzled out things by reading the story very carefully. I am learning constantly about the story by reading posts on this forum. And I have the impression that forum members listen to what other members have written.

My intention was just to make a check-list of some questions that have been discussed on this forum. 

So, where is the harm?

4 hours ago, Greywater-Watch said:

I am sorry if you dislike the thread. 

A big part of this forum discussion is about theories and trying to bolster them with arguments derived from what has been published by GRRM. I am astonished how well people have puzzled out things by reading the story very carefully. I am learning constantly about the story by reading posts on this forum. And I have the impression that forum members listen to what other members have written.

My intention was just to make a check-list of some questions that have been discussed on this forum. 

So, where is the harm?

There is absolutely no harm. :D

I guess my former experiences on this forum have colored my views a little bit. In the past, similar threads have resulted in some pretty bitter arguments and personal attacks. I was just worried that the same thing might happen again. I hate to see other’s fun ruined with personal attacks.

I apologize if my comments offended you. It was not what I intended. Sometimes it’s easy to forget that the people who are here right now might not be the same as the people who were here a few years ago. I’m glad to see that it’s now possible to have a discussion like this that’s free from bloodshed. :D

ETA. There’s absolutely no reason for you to apologize. You have done nothing wrong. Well, at least that I’ve seen. B)

• 2 weeks later...

A1 Hallis Mollen under the orders of Howard Reed, Maege Mormont, Galbart Glover. They take Winterfell after Bolton forces leave.

B1

C1 Yes, but they meet Sansa, Littlefinger, Brynden Tully and Vale’s army in White Harbor

D3 Dead, bring back with Bran’s help

E2 They are plotting against Targaryen

F Hears but not meets

G1

H1 Dorne, Reach and Stormlands join him

I1

K1

L2

M2 Her new marriage free her from Lannister kinship and give her the strongest army in the North. Then is crowned Queen in the North.

N2

Within half a year we will - hopefully - have TWOW in our hands (and devour it).

Then some will triumphantly claim they had been right with their theories, others will not.

Why not state the position towards several theories here and now, so we can see who was close to the mark.

I selected 14 questions:

1 Hallis Mollen

2 Harwin

3 Someone else

1 Ramsay Bolton

2 Stannis

3 Someone else

1 Yes

2 No

2 is only wounded

3 other

1 Yes

2 No

1 Yes

2 No

2 Brienne and Jamie meet Lady Stoneheart and Jamie does not survive the meeting

3 Other Outcome

1 True

2 Ned Stark + Ashara =Jon Snow

3 Other parentage

1 Yes

2 No

2 Stannis wins but dies

3 The Boltons win

1 Hizdahr zo Loraq

2 Galazza Galare

3 Reznak mo Reznak

4 someone else

1 Yes

2 No

1 True

2 False

My choice is (from A-N):

A1-B1-C1-D2-E2-F1-G1-H1-I1-J1-K1-L3-M1-N2

A) I just don't know

B ) 2

C) 1

D) 1

E) 2

F) Not sure, can see it going either way

G) 1

H) 2

I) 1

J) 1

K) 1

L) 2

M) 1

N) 2

3 Someone else - Theon is seeing himself as he used to be.

1 Ramsay Bolton

1 Yes - I think Davos will bring him back, not sure who he will be presented to though, I suspect not Stannis.

3 He is dead but he will be resurrected by Catelyn Stark. 

1 Yes.

2 Yes - But I don't think it's important. I think she will hear of Jon Snows death and that will bring her back to Westeros.

1 Brienne and Jamie meet Lady Stoneheart and Jamie survives the meeting - LSH will look to force Jaime to take the black as an exchange to release Jon Snow from his vows.

2 False (thus he is a fake = fAegon) - I'm uncertain about most of these but utterly convinced by this.

1 Rhaegar+Lyanna = Jon Snow - As above, convinced about this.

2 No

2 Galazza Galare - She is part of the Harpy, but the Harpy is not one person. It is a collection of the Merenese nobles.

1 Yes

2 False

No one in special.

Mance Rayder.

Yes.

Is dead and needs ressurection by Melisandre.

No.

Yes.

Brienne and Jaime meet Lady Stoneheart and Jaime survives the meeting

No, he is a Blackfyre, son of Illyrio with a Blackfyre woman (Serra).

1 Rhaegar+Lyanna = Jon Snow.

No, only Jon Connington will die of grey scale.

Stannis wins and survives.

Galazza Galare, the Green Grace.

Yes.

False.

On 12/20/2019 at 3:01 AM, Greywater-Watch said:

A) Who is the "Hooded Man" in Winterfell?

Theon Greyjoy

Mance Rayder

Yes

Is dead, but will be resurrected by Val

No. That was strictly Arya's idea

Yes

Brienne has already met Lady Stoneheart. She's to choose between noose and sword. I think she will yell "Stannis", because when she used to serve Catelyn she had her promise to not stand in her way.

True

Ned and Ashara

J) Greyscale will be transmitted by Jon Connington and/or Shireen Baratheon to other people

Yes, probably. Somebody is bound to.

Stannis wins after Jon becomes the Nights King and joins his followers with Stannis's army. Stannis might die...hmmm

1 I don't really have an opinion on this one, but I'll go with Hizdahr zo Loraq

2 No

1 True

11 minutes ago, Melifeather said:

Brienne has already met Lady Stoneheart. She's to choose between noose and sword. I think she will yell "Stannis", because when she used to serve Catelyn she had her promise to not stand in her way.

She’s already chosen, and we have confirmation from Martin that she yelled “sword”. That’s why Stoneheart let her go get Jaime.

36 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

She’s already chosen, and we have confirmation from Martin that she yelled “sword”. That’s why Stoneheart let her go get Jaime.

Is this a discussion thread or a place to make predictions?

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:01 AM, Greywater-Watch said:

1 Hallis Mollen 5

2 Harwin 3

3 Someone else 9

1 Ramsay Bolton 10

2 Stannis 4

3 Someone else 9 (Most of them voted for Mance)

1 Yes 18

2 No 5

1 is dead and needs resurrection by Melissandre 9

2 is only wounded 5

3 other 9

1 Yes 2

2 No 18

1 Yes 18

2 No 13

1 Brienne and Jamie meet Lady Stoneheart and Jamie survives the meeting 20

2 Brienne and Jamie meet Lady Stoneheart and Jamie does not survive the meeting 0

3 Other Outcome 2

1 True 9

2 False (thus he is a fake = fAegon) 14

1 Rhaegar+Lyanna = Jon Snow 19

2 Ned Stark + Ashara =Jon Snow 3

3 Other parentage 1

1 Yes 14

2 No 7

1 Stannis wins and survives 21

2 Stannis wins but dies 1

3 The Boltons win 0

1 Hizdahr zo Loraq 2

2 Galazza Galare 14

3 Reznak mo Reznak 3

4 someone else 2

1 Yes 16

2 No 5

1 True 2

2 False 18

All in all 23 members have answered until now. Above I give the numbers. Some surprises for me.

ad E) I was tempted to vote for the implication of the Faceless Men in the murder of Raff the Sweetling (finally I didn't). But it is not so far fetched. Only 2 versus 18 votes though for this.

ad G) I expected though that some might think that Jaime's life would end, if Brienne brings him to Lady Stoneheart, but noone did.

ad K) Overwhelming vote for Stannis to survive and win the battle at the Crofter's village. I thought to have read some theories about Stannis dying and/or losing,

1 Hallis Mollen

2 Harwin

3 Someone else x

1 Ramsay Bolton x

2 Stannis

3 Someone else

1 Yes x

2 No

1 is dead and needs resurrection by Melissandre x

2 is only wounded

3 other

1 Yes

2 No x

1 Yes x

2 No

1 Brienne and Jamie meet Lady Stoneheart and Jamie survives the meeting x

2 Brienne and Jamie meet Lady Stoneheart and Jamie does not survive the meeting

3 Other Outcome

1 True

2 False (thus he is a fake = fAegon) x

1 Rhaegar+Lyanna = Jon Snow x

2 Ned Stark + Ashara =Jon Snow

3 Other parentage

1 Yes x

2 No

1 Stannis wins and survives x

2 Stannis wins but dies

3 The Boltons win

1 Hizdahr zo Loraq

2 Galazza Galare

3 Reznak mo Reznak

4 someone else x

1 Yes x

2 No

1 True

2 False x

• 3 weeks later...

1 Hallis Mollen

3 Mance Rayder

1 Yes

2 No

1 Yes

2 Ned/Brandon Stark + Ashara = Jon Snow

1 Yes (Specifically JonCon when they take KL)

4 Shavepate

2 No

1 True

See you all on the right or wrong side of history. 

• 3 weeks later...

A3  No one important, the hooded man is not the assassin

B1 Ramsay

C1 Yes

D1 is dead and needs resurrection by Melissandre

E2 hell no, why?

F2 No

G2 Brienne and Jamie meet Lady Stoneheart and Jamie does not survive the meeting

H2 I want to believe

I1 Rhaegar+Lyanna = Jon Snow

J2 No

K3 The Boltons pyrrhic victory

L1 Hizdahr zo Loraq

Robb’s will does not matter

N2 I think he will not have an opportunity to blow it or somehow will fail

• 3 weeks later...

I raise the stakes higher.

Grand Northern Conspiracy

The orthodox line of thought about Grand Northern Conspiracy is that the Northern Lords are playing Roose and Stannis against each other to seat Jon or Rickon as the King in the North. I think this is all extremely wishful thinking that contradicts the facts on the ground.

Citadel Conspiracy

The orthodox line of thought about Citadel Conspiracy is that the Maesters have an anti-magic agenda and they are involved in a conspiracy to destroy the Targaryens and the dragons. I think this is all extremely wishful thinking that is based on a single line from a highly questionable source.

Southron Ambitions

The orthodox line of thought about Southron Ambitions is that Rickard Stark was conspiring with Jon Arryn and Hoster Tully to dethrone the Mad King. I think this is all extremely wishful thinking that is based on a single line from a highly questionable source.

Eldritch Apocalypse

The orthodox line of thought about Euron is the Eldritch Apocalypse theory. I think it is all fan fiction. Sam will slay Euron and the Wall won’t be destroyed by the Horn of Winter nor the dragonbinder will give a dragon to Euron.

From Pawn to Player

The orthodox line of thought about Sansa is From Pawn to Player theory. I think Sansa will slay Littlefinger when he tries to rape her; then Shadrich will kidnap her and bring her to King’s Landing.

Jon’s Resurrection

The orthodox line of thought about Jon is that he is dead but Mel will resurrect him. I don’t think Jon is dead or will ever die; he will fall into a coma and need supernatural healing. Mel won't have anything to do with it at all.

The Night Lamp

The orthodox line of thought about Stannis is the Night Lamp. I don’t think Stannis will defeat the Boltons like that. I think after winning a pyrrhic victory in the Battle on Ice, he will fake his death and go into hiding, only to emerge with the Manderly knights to join the Battle of the Bastards.

fAegon and King’s Landing

The orthodox line of thought about fAegon is that he will take King’s Landing and Cersei will die or flee. I don’t think anyone will take King’s Landing from Cersei; she will stay in charge till the bitter end when she finally burns the city.

Dany and the Others

The orthodox line of thought about Dany is that she will help defeat the Others. I think she will be involved in civil wars until she dies from childbirth.

Victarion and Rhaegal

The orthodox line of thought about Victarion is that he will soon get killed one way or the other. I am a heretic because I think Victarion will Rhaegal’s rider and won’t die so soon before accomplishing certain things to advance the plot towards Westeros.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:17 AM, Mithras said:

I raise the stakes higher.

Grand Northern Conspiracy

The orthodox line of thought about Grand Northern Conspiracy is that the Northern Lords are playing Roose and Stannis against each other to seat Jon or Rickon as the King in the North. I think this is all extremely wishful thinking that contradicts the facts on the ground.

Citadel Conspiracy

The orthodox line of thought about Citadel Conspiracy is that the Maesters have an anti-magic agenda and they are involved in a conspiracy to destroy the Targaryens and the dragons. I think this is all extremely wishful thinking that is based on a single line from a highly questionable source.

Southron Ambitions

The orthodox line of thought about Southron Ambitions is that Rickard Stark was conspiring with Jon Arryn and Hoster Tully to dethrone the Mad King. I think this is all extremely wishful thinking that is based on a single line from a highly questionable source.

Eldritch Apocalypse

The orthodox line of thought about Euron is the Eldritch Apocalypse theory. I think it is all fan fiction. Sam will slay Euron and the Wall won’t be destroyed by the Horn of Winter nor the dragonbinder will give a dragon to Euron.

From Pawn to Player

The orthodox line of thought about Sansa is From Pawn to Player theory. I think Sansa will slay Littlefinger when he tries to rape her; then Shadrich will kidnap her and bring her to King’s Landing.

Jon’s Resurrection

The orthodox line of thought about Jon is that he is dead but Mel will resurrect him. I don’t think Jon is dead or will ever die; he will fall into a coma and need supernatural healing. Mel won't have anything to do with it at all.

The Night Lamp

The orthodox line of thought about Stannis is the Night Lamp. I don’t think Stannis will defeat the Boltons like that. I think after winning a pyrrhic victory in the Battle on Ice, he will fake his death and go into hiding, only to emerge with the Manderly knights to join the Battle of the Bastards.

fAegon and King’s Landing

The orthodox line of thought about fAegon is that he will take King’s Landing and Cersei will die or flee. I don’t think anyone will take King’s Landing from Cersei; she will stay in charge till the bitter end when she finally burns the city.

Dany and the Others

The orthodox line of thought about Dany is that she will help defeat the Others. I think she will be involved in civil wars until she dies from childbirth.

Victarion and Rhaegal

The orthodox line of thought about Victarion is that he will soon get killed one way or the other. I am a heretic because I think Victarion will Rhaegal’s rider and won’t die so soon before accomplishing certain things to advance the plot towards Westeros.

OK, I'll play.

Grand Northern Conspiracy - I think the Northerners are conspiring to get rid of the Bolton's, but that's all.  As for Stannis, they have either ignored him or given him the finger.

Citadel Conspiracy - The Citadel are men of reason so are likely anti-magic but that is as far as it goes.

Eldritch Apocalypse - No idea what that is.  I expect Sam to help defend Oldtown but think Euron survives and becomes the new Ramsay, dealing death and destruction.

Sansa - She will learn from Little finger and become a player but one with a conscience.  She will take down Little finger because he is a bad guy, not because of something stupid like a rape.

Jon - Jon is not dead but will be in a coma for a while.  He will miss FArya's arrival and departure for Braavos.

Stannis - He will fake his death - hence the Pink Letter.  He will use the Karstarks to take Winterfell from within.

Dany will help defeat the Others.

Dunno about Aegon and Victarion.

3) Don't know. Someone waiting for the end of the mummer's show. Name doesn't matter.

3 Someone else: Mance

1 Yes. Expect to find Benjen there too.

1 is dead and needs resurrection. But not by Melissandre

2 No

1 Yes. I expect at some point fArya dies and Arya uses her face. To kill someone. Ramsay for example.

2 False, he is the son of Illrio and Serra, sister of Varys Blackfyre.

1 Yes. Both I believe Val was right.

1 Stannis wins and survives. The Freys are all dead or prisoners. The Manderlys return with Stannis men disguised as Freys. When inside Winterfell, the mummer's show end. The Bolton, surprised and without allies are slaughtered. Ramsey escape, but not before killing his father.

2 Galazza Galare. Not that everyone else is not conspiring against or playing Dany.

1 Yes. But who care? Rickon is the heir.

2 False. Would have. But it will be Moqorro.

Archived