Acrophilia #20: Breakers of Chains

Dolorous Gabe

13 hours ago, Robb4Ever said:

I think we should make the next round easier by the means of the mod giving us a limited number of hints (number decided by the mod) about either the theme or the characters therein. Who is with me?

Like Ser, I'm for mayhem and no clues. If it was easy it would be boring.

2 hours ago, Robb4Ever said:

When will we receive our R3 assignments? And how many rounds will there be in total?

Chill, my friend. You don't have to send the same question on here and in private :lol:

Probably tomorrow. 5 rounds.

On 2/13/2020 at 5:35 PM, Ser Not Appearing said:

What you guys fail to see is that #1 is the father of all other characters ... except for #7 who is only rumored in the books (confirmed in the show) and #8 who is older than #1 but seems to be his child anyway because of those chapters where he uses the weirwood network to travel back in time, take over the body of #8's father and have sweet, sweet sex with their mom.

You're welcome.

Sorry to say this, but the puzzle is much simpler than that. The characters were carefully chosen, so that when you take the ages of the eight characters at the beginning of the books and multiply each of them by five, except for #1, which you multiply by eight, and #7 and #8, which you divide by seven, then add up all the numbers, then multiply the resulting number by zero and divide it by nine, you will get exactly the number of theme guesses that I have at the moment.  

Actually, according to my theory, each of them has an ancient bloodline flowing through their veins. It's the blood of the same man. He was Argyll the Old, and he is the reason magic exists in the first place. He made a deal with God of Fire, God of Ice, God of the Storms and the Many-Faced God. He would become part of the landscape, and in return, those four Gods would bring magic to the world. Anyway, each of the Gods bestowed a child that would represent them into the womb of Argyll's wife. The four children would eventually become the founders of four important houses of the realm. You're welcome.

4 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Oh I thought you were saying yes please to sentencing me to death :P

We shall see, we shall see.

Let me see if I can come up with something clever.

Well, if you were to kill Robb, Bran or Shireen, I might've. :P

But as far as I know, Roose and Melisandre are to blame for those.

9 hours ago, Robb4Ever said:

When will we receive our R3 assignments? And how many rounds will there be in total?

stop this. I am still trying to do round 2.

probably should explain to @Robb4Everthat this game has evolved from having themes as simple as 'people with red hair' to the current state with DG pioneering new levels of trickiness.

58 minutes ago, Castellan said:

stop this. I am still trying to do round 2.

probably should explain to @Robb4Everthat this game has evolved from having themes as simple as 'people with red hair' to the current state with DG pioneering new levels of trickiness.

Then you should convince the host to give us another hint so we can do this.

Archived