Acrophilia #20: Breakers of Chains

Dolorous Gabe

Dangit. There are at least two possible, loosely-reasoanble alternatives to my clue. I logged in to change it and see it was posted awhile ago.

Apologies once again, everyone. I do think my answer is better than the alternatives but it's probably not the most close-to-mind reasonable answer.

1 hour ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Dangit. There are at least two possible, loosely-reasoanble alternatives to my clue. I logged in to change it and see it was posted awhile ago.

Apologies once again, everyone. I do think my answer is better than the alternatives but it's probably not the most close-to-mind reasonable answer.

They're pretty loose and your reasoning was fair. The actual answer is the best fit.

10 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

They're pretty loose and your reasoning was fair. The actual answer is the best fit.

At least I know what mine is - that's a start! :D

Good clues everybody - they're hard but with enough info one "should" be able to puzzle them out (I hope!).

Question: do players typically post unused clues in the acro leftovers thread? Would love to see some of the clues that were not used.

1 hour ago, honeyed chicken said:

At least I know what mine is - that's a start! :D

Good clues everybody - they're hard but with enough info one "should" be able to puzzle them out (I hope!).

I hope, too...

1 hour ago, honeyed chicken said:

Question: do players typically post unused clues in the acro leftovers thread? Would love to see some of the clues that were not used.

I also like this idea. Or perhaps we could start an Acrophilia leftovers thread.

Two of the three mini-themes are very basic links between the characters. The other mini-theme requires a little more thought.

Edited to add:

I'm intending to give some more info about what you're looking for tomorrow. Just deciding what to give.

So more information: two of the three mini-themes really require no thought at all. They are as basic as themes might come. The other one just requires a little more thought.

Once you have most of the answers right, it might make sense to start thinking about the overall theme. Take basic concepts out of the three groups and see if you can add something to each of them to create examples of something in the GRRM's world.

Archived