NFL Playoffs: Hindsight Is 20/20 For Bad Coaching Decisions

Mr. Chatywin et al.

Always liked the Chiefs.  It’s where Niners QBs go to die.

DeBerg. Montana. Bono. Grbac. Smith.

Makes me a bit bummed to cheer against them if this next game goes my way.

Looks like Aaron is still holding back the good stuff for next year, which just shows you how truly astounding it'll be when he unleashes it.      Mostert is more tert than I am!  Let his legend begin.   But Mahomes would say no, it's really Mostert's teammates doing it all, not the guy the camera is zooming in on.  On one of the running plays I'd agree, that pulling junk was wonderfully orchestrated so he had no choice but to take it for 15.  But he's totally gleaming today, nonstop, so Mahomes is wrong.   Sometimes, the camera is right to ignore your teammates.

Hopefully it'll be a good Super Bowl. At least there's risk of the Patriots winning (right? right? there's no obscure rule that they can replace the Chiefs, right?), so it will be a less stressful watch.

Think I'm rooting for the Chiefs, mostly for Andy Reid to finally get a ring, but I'm fine either way.

Not sure who I'd consider the favorite. Looks like right now the very early Vegas odds have been moving between the Chiefs being -1.5 and -1 point favorite.

Archived