Sign in to follow this  
Aldarion

Aegon the Cowherd

It seems to me that Young Griff, with his reckless pursuit of victory, may have some similarities to this guy:

https://books.google.hr/books?id=JQl2DwAAQBAJ&pg=PA20&lpg=PA20&dq=Aegon&source=bl&ots=5StTOnmv8y&sig=ACfU3U2SQPGj_jF3zsrVmktAgxwmfyWTJQ&hl=hr&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwid4oGy5oXnAhXhxIsKHds0CUkQ6AEwFnoECAwQAQ#v=onepage&q=Aegon&f=false

I do not however have much to go on with this myth.

You may want to clue us in on what it is you are linking to, or you probably won't get many responses. I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't just automatically click on a link just because someone gives it a vague headline and basically says, "Hey check this out! What do you think?"

8 hours ago, Travis said:

You may want to clue us in on what it is you are linking to, or you probably won't get many responses. I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't just automatically click on a link just because someone gives it a vague headline and basically says, "Hey check this out! What do you think?"

Do not know why, but forum is basically eating my memory ever since PC died and I started using laptop. I can barely open it, much less post something significant.