What’s your favourite ship?

Gingin

Just now, Reekazoid said:

The Cinnamon Wind, of course.  The ship where the men are black, the women are wanton, and the masts are fat and pink.

My favorite too though for much less fun reasons. 

It was in Qarth and this was how Dany found out Robert was dead. And now they're in Oldtown at a very interesting time. The Summer Islanders have the feel of the Daynes, Hightowers, Whents/Harrenhal - a mystery that will be revealed to play a big part later. 

13 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

My favorite too though for much less fun reasons. 

It was in Qarth and this was how Dany found out Robert was dead. And now they're in Oldtown at a very interesting time. The Summer Islanders have the feel of the Daynes, Hightowers, Whents/Harrenhal - a mystery that will be revealed to play a big part later.

Well if we're're going to be all serious, then may I please add to your list that The Cinnamon Wind also brought news of Dany's dragons to Sam and Aemon?

And yes, the Summer Islanders are definitely more than they seem. There has got to be something on their archipelago with ties to old magic and maybe even the gemstone emperors.

One of the houses in the narrow Sea with a swordfish emblem has a war galley with a long iron prow for ramming other ships... and I think that's just perfect. I forget the name, though.

Cinnamon Wind has the most poetic name, but I'm all in on the Sea Bitch

3 hours ago, Nagini's Neville said:

Who could resist? Bobby was Ned's one true love. The fire to his ice. And when Bobby unfortunately passed before his time, Ned lost his will to live as well and followed him....or something

And ppl say GRRM isn't a romantic sh sh

I think there are more instances of people talking about their ro bromance than people talking about the love Cat and Ned share.If that's not suspicious...

7 hours ago, Daena the Defiant said:

One of the houses in the narrow Sea with a swordfish emblem has a war galley with a long iron prow for ramming other ships... and I think that's just perfect. I forget the name, though.

According to the wiki, Swordfish belongs to House Bar Emmon :)  

Archived