Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 10 [SPOILERS]

RedEyedGhost

The comparison between Jeff and Harvey Weinstein had me laughing, but I lost it when Larry put the maga hat on (and kept using it) - was laughing so hard that I had to pause it.  Really looking forward to seeing how the season long arcs will be playing out - Mocha Joe, the pigs in the blanket (I'm surprised to see Briga Heelan on a good show), and Cheryl.

Happy New Year everybody!

I loved the episode from start to finish. The Happy New Year thing was great. I hate when people say that anytime for whatever reason. Susie walking in with that fucking top hat. Larry and Leon whining about everything in Mocha Joe’s. Good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

glad to see the battle against mocha joe appears to be the season theme. nothing over the top when you think about it, which i'm fine with cause i'm not typically a fan of the whole season theme thing. i know they did the restaurant in s3 and the producers in s4, but it didn't seem too forced, it didn't overwhelm you, unlike the ayatollah stuff in s9. still a fine season but not one of my favorites. 

i can't stand mocha joe so i hope larry can crush him somehow, while still finding a way to thwart his own self in the process. also excited to see a danson showdown which appears to be brewing with each episode. 

22 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

glad to see the battle against mocha joe appears to be the season theme. nothing over the top when you think about it, which i'm fine with cause i'm not typically a fan of the whole season theme thing. i know they did the restaurant in s3 and the producers in s4, but it didn't seem too forced, it didn't overwhelm you, unlike the ayatollah stuff in s9. still a fine season but not one of my favorites. 

i can't stand mocha joe so i hope larry can crush him somehow, while still finding a way to thwart his own self in the process. also excited to see a danson showdown which appears to be brewing with each episode. 

Pretty much every season has had at least one running storyline  

S2 - pitching the series with Julia

S3 - the restaurant 

S4 - the producers 

S5 - Larry’s adoption & Lewis’ kidney 

S6 - the Blacks

S7 - Seinfeld reunion 

S9 - Fatwa 

S10 - Mocha Joe 

Can’t really remember one for S1 & S8. 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:30 PM, Nictarion said:

Pretty much every season has had at least one running storyline  

S2 - pitching the series with Julia

S3 - the restaurant 

S4 - the producers 

S5 - Larry’s adoption & Lewis’ kidney 

S6 - the Blacks

S7 - Seinfeld reunion 

S9 - Fatwa 

S10 - Mocha Joe 

Can’t really remember one for S1 & S8. 

Yeah the earlier ones seemed more modest with not a strong agenda besides the producers (from what i remember). it seemed like almost every episode of s9 had something to do with fatwa and it didn't hook me. though s4  was the producers, it still had random episodes like the weatherman, or the seder in s5. two of my favorites, btw.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah idk what they're doing with that. Larry humping/deflating the sex doll was fantastic. Also couldn't help but laugh noticing that Vince Vaughn and Isla Fisher were in the same episode (Wedding Crashers), but unfortunately didn't share a scene. 

This latest episode had me rolling the entire time. Larry losing his shit over Susie not being in the ugly section. Him calling out the awkwardness of a restroom attendant, and not being able to get over the $500. Magical. 

Poor Jets fans.

1 hour ago, Ramsay B. said:

This latest episode had me rolling the entire time. Larry losing his shit over Susie not being in the ugly section. Him calling out the awkwardness of a restroom attendant, and not being able to get over the $500. Magical. 

Poor Jets fans.

Pfft...Jets fans know nothing of true misery. Bengals haven’t won a playoff game in 30 years. :bang:

10 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

This latest episode had me rolling the entire time. Larry losing his shit over Susie not being in the ugly section. Him calling out the awkwardness of a restroom attendant, and not being able to get over the $500. Magical

Poor Jets fans.

Great episode.  Leon asking the bathroom attendant if he had any mints was hilarious, and then Larry's "that's from both of us!" after Leon tipped him had me rolling.

Kroll was great as the restaurant manager. The look he gave LD at the end when he lost it and called for a doctor to the ugly section :lmao: Thought this was the best ep of the season imo.

Archived