Which Character am I?

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

While speaking with different people on the forum I often find myself picturing what they are like in real life, in a broad sense. Like I might think this person is a small, blonde woman, this person is a large dark haired man, this person is likely very independent, this person fights hard for those they love, etc.  & I just thought it would be fun to hear what other people think of you & how close or far away they are from the truth. 

So, post which character in asoiaf you believe a poster is closest to in looks &/or personality & why you think this. You can post about me, &/or tag another poster & describe them. 

***Please be respectful - don't say you think this person or that person is fat, or ugly, or whatever negative things. This is for fun, not to hurt feelings or flame someone. 

***If this should be in the game forum, please let me know &/or move it there. I thought about posting it there to begin with but because it isn't technically a "game" decided to post here. 

1 hour ago, Davjos said:

I can only picture @Lord Varys as show Varys. @kissdbyfire looks like Ripley from Aliens. I guess that small picture is influential for me. 

I don't picture them that way but I definitely read their posts in the voices of those characters. In my head, not out loud. And thank you for explaining why it is that you never take my posts seriously, ser.

2 hours ago, Davjos said:

I can only picture @Lord Varys as show Varys. @kissdbyfire looks like Ripley from Aliens. I guess that small picture is influential for me. 

22 minutes ago, three-eyed monkey said:

I don't picture them that way but I definitely read their posts in the voices of those characters. In my head, not out loud. And thank you for explaining why it is that you never take my posts seriously, ser.

I’m sorry to disappoint you guy but my avi is Julianne Moore, not Sigourney Weaver! :lol:

In appearance I look like a Summer Islander. In personality I am a mixture of Sansa and Arya. I am romantic at heart and as a child I read a lot and often wished my live to be as the books I often read. That's quintessential Sansa behavior. I am similar to Arya because I have a temper and vengeful streak. Plus I don't trust or forgive people that easily. :P

10 hours ago, frenin said:

Well, truly speaking i'd be a summer islander because i'm black.  IAn character??  a weird mix of Ned, Quentyn  and Oberyn (this far far far less than the other two, but i do have the hint:rofl:)

I can see you as an Oberyn, never pictured much Ned or Quentyn in you but you know better than me :)

I think my personality would be a cross between Arya (as a child) - not that I killed people LOL! but I was a rough little girl who liked to wrestle & do the "boy" stuff & Jon because my family is my everything & there isn't one thing in this world more important to me than them. 

Looks wise... Idk. I was very cute when I was younger, I've gotten older & life has taken it's toll on me some, but I'd like to think I'm still pretty, but that's all in the eye of the beholder. My looks are pretty bland to describe though - White female, long, brown, curly hair, medium build, medium height. I can't say I look like any character that I can think of. I do hope I have some of Olenna in me when I reach that age though :)

3 hours ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

I can see you as an Oberyn, never pictured much Ned or Quentyn in you but you know better than me :)

The only thing i don't have of them are the looks and the sobriety, I'm normally far more blusterous and noisy and funny, but i'm  a middle child whose older brother is Brandon.  :rofl:

3 hours ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

I think my personality would be a cross between Arya (as a child) - not that I killed people LOL! but I was a rough little girl who liked to wrestle & do the "boy" stuff & Jon because my family is my everything & there isn't one thing in this world more important to me than them. 

Me too. As a child, as a teenager, and even now. I have had conversations w/ my dad as a young teen that are eerily similar to Arya - Ned. “You say that now, but you’ll see, you’ll first one to marry and have kids,” and I’d go... “erhm, nope, that’s not me”. And still today, although hopefully somewhat tempered by experience and life. But I still say “that’s stupid” a lot. :D

ETA: and some things on the forum make me feel like my other avi... <<

35 minutes ago, miyuki said:

Personality-wise I'm a mix of Reek after escaping Winterfell and successfully remembering his name again and post-trial Tyrion hating his sister. 

Appearance-wise I look like some random peasant from the North.

Aw :( that genuinely makes me sad. 

Personality wise I compare myself to many characters, but I dont wanna get into that lol

Lookwise, I used to think I was a tall Dornishman, because of my widows peak. However as time goes by that widows peak is now looking more like a receding hairline. 

So, Ill say im now a brown eyed Stannis lol. My shoulders arent as wide and Im not that skinny lol. But I am quite tall and skinny, and I usually keep my facial hair short like Stannis

Archived