NFL: Super Bowl, offseason and quarterback musical chairs

DanteGabriel

Just now, Nictarion said:

Ofc you can share your opinion, I just wouldn’t have guessed “cheating” would be one of the things you’d whine about. 

I actually always complain about cheating now that the Pats are the only team anyone complains about it even though, literally, ever team cheats.  I have done a bunch of "cheating cheaters who cheat" posts, but stopped because .... literally it was just too many. 

But Kelce could be the cleanest player in the world- he's actually one of the dirtiest but lets pretend -he'd still be an amazing ass.  

By and large, I’m happy for the Chiefs.  I like Reid.  Mahomes seems like able.

But I’m not gonna be able to turn on ESPN for weeks.  The Mahomes fanwank narrative will be out of control and the “Jimmy G can’t win” combined with “Shanahan choked another one” will be too in your face to tolerate.

2 minutes ago, Rhom said:

By and large, I’m happy for the Chiefs.  I like Reid.  Mahomes seems like able.

But I’m not gonna be able to turn on ESPN for weeks.  The Mahomes fanwank narrative will be out of control and the “Jimmy G can’t win” combined with “Shanahan choked another one” will be too in your face to tolerate.

You should just avoid turning in on all the time. 

21 minutes ago, Rockroi said:

he's this arrogant, entitled, bully who complains whenever anything happens that's even slightly uncomfortable.  

Sounds like you whenever someone post something about the Pats that you don't like...

1 hour ago, Joe Pesci said:

Sounds like you whenever someone post something about the Pats that you don't like...

Well, I DID then post articles showing that he's actually disliked by other players etc...

... but hey remind me why I loved coming here- annoying others.  

Oh, and I RARELY make the jacking off motion when posting on these boards.  RARELY!  

It was an entertaining enough SB for me. Neither team seemed out of it until the last couple of minutes. Had some big plays and enough defensive plays for my liking. Have to admit when I saw the shot of Lynch down on the sideline it was like, uhh,, jynx? 

Lil Nas / Sam Elliot dance off and Bill Murray groundhog day were my favorites.  Kinda missed the clydesdale horses though.

Halftime show. Don't know if I can unsee the amount of crotches that I saw last night. I guess seeing near bare crotches coming at you in 3D in every song and ass shaking is ok, just don't dare swear!

3 hours ago, dbunting said:

Halftime show. Don't know if I can unsee the amount of crotches that I saw last night. I guess seeing near bare crotches coming at you in 3D in every song and ass shaking is ok, just don't dare swear!

Welcome to Miami, the best party city in the world.

56 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Welcome to Miami, the best party city in the world.

Yeah but the shield pretends it wants to clean up it's act and yet has these two on showing their barely covered asses and crotches every five seconds and Pit Bull grinding on J-Lo. 

Now, I appreciated the view, but dislike the hypocrisy. 

44 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Yeah but the shield pretends it wants to clean up it's act and yet has these two on showing their barely covered asses and crotches every five seconds and Pit Bull grinding on J-Lo. 

Now, I appreciated the view, but dislike the hypocrisy. 

It was a Latin themed show targeting its host city. Clearly you’ve never been, otherwise you’d know they were actually being really conservative by Miami standards.

And that wasn’t Pit Bull, it was Bad Bunny.

Archived