NFL: Super Bowl, offseason and quarterback musical chairs

DanteGabriel

17 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Question, as a non-Twitter user, how do you copy tweets now? I can't make them work anymore.

I blame Jace.

Are you trying to paste in a mobile Twitter link? It never works for me if it's mobile. I'm also a non-tweeter.

@Tywin et al.It’s different for laptop/mobile.

Im on my phone now, and it’s simple with the up arrow thing and then copy the direct link.

On the desktop, it’s either the little upside down carrot near the top right (though that may be the embed link) or something on the bottom bar of the tweet.  Next time I’m on, I will look.

For these boards, you just need the direct link.  For somewhere like SB Nation you need the embed code (which I don’t think you can get on mobile.)

10 minutes ago, Rhom said:

@Tywin et al.It’s different for laptop/mobile.

Im on my phone now, and it’s simple with the up arrow thing and then copy the direct link.

On the desktop, it’s either the little upside down carrot near the top right (though that may be the embed link) or something on the bottom bar of the tweet.  Next time I’m on, I will look.

For these boards, you just need the direct link.  For somewhere like SB Nation you need the embed code (which I don’t think you can get on mobile.)

The copy function was always under the top right carrot before. It disappeared a few weeks back. That's how I always used to do it here.

Anyways, testing:

Here's my hot take: Brady is going to be entirely trash. 

His gift was that he was incredibly good at executing intelligent, interesting schemes that were tailored to his personnel and his talents. Tampa doesn't have anyone super amazing on offense to craft things, so he's going to do what they suggest and find out a lot of his limitations. 

2 hours ago, Kalbear said:

Here's my hot take: Brady is going to be entirely trash. 

His gift was that he was incredibly good at executing intelligent, interesting schemes that were tailored to his personnel and his talents. Tampa doesn't have anyone super amazing on offense to craft things, so he's going to do what they suggest and find out a lot of his limitations. 

Tampa does have one of the five best receivers in the NFL.

And Mike Evans ain't bad either.

10 hours ago, briantw said:

Tampa does have one of the five best receivers in the NFL.

And Mike Evans ain't bad either.

That ain't the problem. The problem is scheme and getting all of those people on the same page. 

Archived