Jump to content
DanteGabriel

NFL: Super Bowl, offseason and quarterback musical chairs

Recommended Posts

Easy call to allow the TD to stand.  He was probably in anyway, but nothing clearly wrong about the call.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t think he got that but there isn’t a good enough replay to say definitively. The 49ers won’t be happy with that if they lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, up to Handsom Jimmy G to drive this team for a win.  I don't see it happening myself- that;'s not the 49'ers offense.  They need ti get the run on top.  But, who knows.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Mostert is gonna have to run over everyone. I don't trust Jimmy G.

Seem like a few balls got batted out of the air. 

 

 

And ballgame.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that’s that.

Some great play from Mahomes in the 4th quarter but Jimmy G had 2 chances to go out and win it and couldn’t do it. The question before the game was if it came down to Garropolo could San Francisco win it? Apparently not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel really good for Andy Reid who I think got saddled with the "Never-won-the-big-one" tag unfairly.  also gratz to Mahomes for being the wave of the future and getting this ring early in his career.  Travis Kelce can eat a dick.  

And its a little bit of a good feel for the pats who defeated essentially this same team last season in the AFC Championship game which (in a round about way) enhances that team's legacy.  

Yes, that's still what I'm about.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rockroi said:

I feel really good for Andy Reid who I think got saddled with the "Never-won-the-big-one" tag unfairly.  also gratz to Mahomes for being the wave of the future and getting this ring early in his career.  Travis Kelce can eat a dick.  

And its a little bit of a good feel for the pats who defeated essentially this same team last season in the AFC Championship game which (in a round about way) enhances that team's legacy.  

Yes, that's still what I'm about.  

What’s your beef with Kelce? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

What’s your beef with Kelce? 

He's a gigantic tool bag.  He is a big baby on the field, constantly bitching about the way he's covered.  He cheats; he kicked a guy once during a game (I know, just like Brady); he is always getting away with offensive PI and then bitching on the leap-year when they call him.  He is a hug prick after basically every play.

Kelce, to me, is the epitome of White privilege (a concept I have almost no loyalty to); he's this arrogant, entitled, bully who complains whenever anything happens that's even slightly uncomfortable.  And nobody calls him on it because, well, fans like him because.. well... he's white.  If he were African American fans in certain areas )ie: the mid west) would not like him as much.

Me?  Oh I just hate him.

Oh and he looks like a fat Ben Aflek.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really happy I was wrong! Good for the Chiefs and Andy Reid who collectively were finally able to get over the hump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun game. Felt pretty official heavy, but fun nonetheless.

Also, I really hated being shown the Hunts reaction to every play. Congrats on being born rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rockroi said:

He's a gigantic tool bag.  He is a big baby on the field, constantly bitching about the way he's covered.  He cheats; he kicked a guy once during a game (I know, just like Brady); he is always getting away with offensive PI and then bitching on the leap-year when they call him.  He is a hug prick after basically every play.

Kelce, to me, is the epitome of White privilege (a concept I have almost no loyalty to); he's this arrogant, entitled, bully who complains whenever anything happens that's even slightly uncomfortable.  And nobody calls him on it because, well, fans like him because.. well... he's white.  If he were African American fans in certain areas )ie: the mid west) would not like him as much.

Me?  Oh I just hate him.

Oh and he looks like a fat Ben Aflek.  

This is rich coming from a Pats fan lol

Anyway, silly post is silly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nictarion said:

This is rich coming from a Pats fan lol

Anyway, silly post is silly. 

Wow, really logical post.  I'm a fan of a team so I cannot share opinions of things.  Even when you literally asked.  Glad we were all here for it.  

Here is somebody else who thinks this.  And by "somebody else" I mean "People in the NFL"  Maybe a Pats player in there so avert your virgin eyes.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... this is a new experience for me.  Yeah, I’m grumpy... but eh... It’s a game.
 But now I’ve got a kid who doesn’t want to go to school tomorrow because he thinks everyone will pick on him.  Sigh.

Dad test here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rockroi said:

Wow, really logical post.  I'm a fan of a team so I cannot share opinions of things.  Even when you literally asked.  Glad we were all here for it.  

Here is somebody else who thinks this.  And by "somebody else" I mean "People in the NFL"  Maybe a Pats player in there so avert your virgin eyes.  

 

Ofc you can share your opinion, I just wouldn’t have guessed “cheating” would be one of the things you’d whine about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×