ASOIAF nicknames: The Sinister Truth

Eternally_Theirs

7 hours ago, Nagini's Neville said:

As great and savage as your old quotes were lol, those new one are really great as well :D

"What do you know of my heart, priestess? What do you know of my sister? "  OMG -just heart-wrenching. I didn't remember that. Ayra=Jon's heart :crying: 

But I can't un-see, that there is no quote associated to Bran (ha, because you didn't read his chapters!- I've read you "confessions" !!)

And what about the poor little wilding? LOL

And yeah, I want attention, too

Haha!!! Rickon doesn't have many lines but I'll find a nice Bran & Rickon quote next time just for you :)

8 hours ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

No, no you're not trying to get attention at all...:rolleyes:

I asked ya'll why is it wrong to care about a fictional character and I haven't received an answer yet. If you lot are gonna rib me about caring about a fictional character, then at least have the goddamn decency to say why is it wrong to my face.

2 minutes ago, DR Supporter said:

I asked ya'll why is it wrong to care about a fictional character and I haven't received an answer yet. If you lot are gonna rib me about caring about a fictional character, then at least have the goddamn decency to say why is it wrong to my face.

Nothing is wrong with it. I can't say it to your face, but I'll say it through the computer. And I'll duel anyone, who says otherwise :fencing:

Believe me I understand, I was the kid, who liked the "songs", just like Sansa. They are just a bunch of Aryas all grounded in reality and shit :rolleyes:- they don't undersand! Never let anything come between you and Sweetie!

There’s nothing wrong with loving and caring about fictional characters, especially if we’re talking about Robb Stark (if it was The Mountain, I would be a little bit concerned :mellow:)!

Just one thing: don’t give up on real people. There are Robbs out there (and yes, a lot of Theons too... more Theons than Robbs, truth be told... ) and I wish you with all my heart to meet a friend who has the same personality as Robb! :) 

2 hours ago, DR Supporter said:

Well, I wasn't ribbing you about it & that isn't why I said that you are searching for attention. I said it because you quoted your own post just to say "stop it" again when no one had said anything after your first post. 

5 minutes ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Well, I wasn't ribbing you about it & that isn't why I said that you are searching for attention. I said it because you quoted your own post just to say "stop it" again when no one had said anything after your first post. 

If no one had said anything after my first post, then what is this? Check your facts before you spout nonsense.

27 minutes ago, DR Supporter said:

If no one had said anything after my first post, then what is this? Check your facts before you spout nonsense.

I think maybe you should check your facts. The post that links to is Gingin being nice to you, the post I was referring to is your post telling people to stop demeaning & belittling you for loving Robb, which no one did but you re-quoted your self & said stop it again. 

You are being ridiculous just for the attention. That's apparent to anyone reading your posts. Literally no one cares if you love Robb, even if you care more for him than real people (which is slightly odd to say the least but to each his own) you repeat it over & over, in multiple threads in an attempt to get a reaction. It's rather silly. 

16 minutes ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

I think maybe you should check your facts. The post that links to is Gingin being nice to you, the post I was referring to is your post telling people to stop demeaning & belittling you for loving Robb, which no one did but you re-quoted your self & said stop it again. 

You are being ridiculous just for the attention. That's apparent to anyone reading your posts. Literally no one cares if you love Robb, even if you care more for him than real people (which is slightly odd to say the least but to each his own) you repeat it over & over, in multiple threads in an attempt to get a reaction. It's rather silly. 

He tells me to find a nice, real-life person who'd love me. Which implies that I should only care about real-life people, and that me caring about fictional characters such as Robb is silly/irrational.

15 hours ago, Gingin said:

One day you’ll meet a loving, caring, handsome, real man with a lot of dogs (or with one big dog) who’ll make you happy! Together you’ll adopt more puppies and you’ll discuss ASOIAF while walking your dogs!

Let's ask the writer themselves then. By this post, do you mean that I should only love a real-life person and that you think me caring about fictional characters - such as Robb - is irrational/silly? @Gingin

7 minutes ago, DR Supporter said:

He tells me to find a nice, real-life person who'd love me. Which implies that I should only care about real-life people, and that me caring about fictional characters such as Robb is silly/irrational.

No, it says one day you will find a nice person that loves you. They are not demeaning you, they are wishing you well. 

2 minutes ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

No, it says one day you will find a nice person that loves you. They are not demeaning you, they are wishing you well. 

Read between the lines. They are demeaning the extent of my care for Robb, implying I will forget about him someday. That's what I am mad about.

I will never marry any real-life person nor will I stop caring about Robb, ever. Stop implying that I will, all right?!

5 minutes ago, DR Supporter said:

Let's ask the writer themselves then. By this post, do you mean that I should only love a real-life person and that you think me caring about fictional characters - such as Robb - is irrational/silly? @Gingin

You know what? There are even people, who fall in love with inanimate objects (Object sexuality or objectophilia) so you are completely free to do and feel whatever you want and while I think @Gingin just wanted to be kind with their friendly advice, I'm sure they wholeheartedly agree :) 

I personally think imagination can be a powerful tool and can get you through some difficult times, so there is nothing wrong with that at all. Literary characters can feel like friends and give us support throughout difficulties.

I over time have learned to use my imagination and love for stories in a way, that strengthens me, rather than keeping me completely away from reality and being harmful. In that regard I was (as I've said a 100 times before lol) exactly like Sansa :) 

I think what @Gingin just meant to say was -to quote Albus Dumbledore here- “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”

35 minutes ago, DR Supporter said:

He

She

33 minutes ago, DR Supporter said:

By this post, do you mean that I should only love a real-life person and that you think me caring about fictional characters - such as Robb - is irrational/silly? 

My first post (second in this thread) wasn’t meant to offend you in any possible way (any of my posts, actually). Probably I should have put a  smile in it, my bad.

I never wrote that your care about Robb was silly, in any of my posts. 

You stated that you care more about fictional characters than real people and I assumed you met some individuals in your life that made you unhappy/you were disgusted by their behaviour. I only meant to encourage you in not giving up on people. 

12 minutes ago, Gingin said:

She

My first post (second in this thread) wasn’t meant to offend you in any possible way (any of my posts, actually). Probably I should have put a  smile in it, my bad.

I never wrote that your care about Robb was silly, in any of my posts. 

You stated that you care more about fictional characters than real people and I assumed you met some individuals in your life that made you unhappy/you were disgusted by their behaviour. I only meant to encourage you in not giving up on people. 

By telling me to stop caring about Robb, period? Well, you know what? I won't. Nothing you say will convince me to stop caring about Robb. :s

29 minutes ago, DR Supporter said:

Read between the lines. They are demeaning the extent of my care for Robb, implying I will forget about him someday. That's what I am mad about.

I will never marry any real-life person nor will I stop caring about Robb, ever. Stop implying that I will, all right?!

You are being ridiculous. Stop looking for a slight in every single post. Gingin did not mean anything negative by their post. 

Secondly, I haven't implied anything but should I so wish I can imply any thing I would like. I, nor anyone else on this forum, are obligated to tiptoe around your feelings or to keep their conversation within the limits you have set. 

1 minute ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

No one said that. 

Just because they didn't say it outright, doesn't mean they didn't imply it. I mean, if you cared about a fictional character a lot and someone said 'You'll find a nice real-life person', what they really mean is 'Stop caring about fictional characters, period, and go find a real-life person to care about instead.'

Archived