ASOIAF nicknames: The Sinister Truth

Eternally_Theirs

8 minutes ago, Gingin said:

I didn’t write that.

Read my last post. I am out. I won't play along with your games anymore, nor I will allow you lot to convince me to stop caring about Robb. What I am doing is reading between the lines.

Take Walder Frey for instance. 'I forgive you' he said, and then killed the man he said that to and his entire retinue. He said one thing and meant something else.

Point is, sometimes, people do mean something other than what they say or write, and don't you deny that fact.

So if you want me to take what people say at face value, hell no. Robb did that and he ended up under the ground.

Listen, I’m not trying to manipulate you into anything and I never implied anything else. And I didn’t write “mayhaps” in my posts, except the use of “maybe” in the one related to nicknames. It makes me sad that I couldn’t  make you see this.

I wish you a good day (or good evening, depending on where you are).

32 minutes ago, Robb4Ever said:

Don't talk to me again. And don't mention him again. Please.

Here's the thing though, in your world you may be able to control others through your manipulation but here Gingin is allowed to talk to you whenever she chooses. If you don't like it you can block her, or stay off the forums. AND you most certainly have no control over when she mentions Robb. 

If I were you, I would settle my horses before someone reports you. 

17 hours ago, Hugorfonics said:

I was trying to make a joke (obviously no one deserves to get tortured as a punishment) how about this?

Aeron knew rebelling against an ungodly man would be a rollercoaster but he never expected such a Damn fair 

Oh. :blushing:

Archived