ASOIAF/GOT Riddle Game

Eternally_Theirs

So I am bored and like riddles, so I am making this game. I post a riddle describing a character from ASOIAF/GOT and you guess who it is. Whoever guesses correctly gets to write a new riddle and so on.

So the first riddle:

I have a dangerous nickname
And want vengeance in my grasp
My own desire cost me
And made all my fans go 'gasp'

In the meantime, I'll submit an old riddle I came up with to allow a diversion.

---

March for your crown and climb a mountain high. Watch the sun as it sinks down. See the world through older eyes. Honey's sweet, I promise you, and so is the smell of rose. It wafts to you a simple truth, whispered to your nose.

What am I?

1 hour ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

In the meantime, I'll submit an old riddle I came up with to allow a diversion.

---

March for your crown and climb a mountain high. Watch the sun as it sinks down. See the world through older eyes. Honey's sweet, I promise you, and so is the smell of rose. It wafts to you a simple truth, whispered to your nose.

What am I?

What a beautiful riddle! :cheers: Let me try a guess: The Kingsroad?

@DR Supporter People have busy lives, work, live in different time zones and might just harbor different desires than your own. It may prove difficult managing a game without softening the tone and expectations. Just my opinion.

And, as to my side riddle, I offer no restrictions specifying that it must be a character. But @Julia H. ... Kingsroad isn't the answer. I won't guarantee it's a good riddle but it did prove somewhat challenging when I proposed it before.

6 minutes ago, DR Supporter said:

You said 'give me some time' and I gave it to you. I gave you two hours.

I've decided on the second option above. You will surely find some other players to participate in this game. Anyone who is interested can take over my turn to make a riddle.

10 minutes ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

@DR Supporter People have busy lives, work, live in different time zones and might just harbor different desires than your own. It may prove difficult managing a game without softening the tone and expectations. Just my opinion.

And, as to my side riddle, I offer no restrictions specifying that it must be a character. But @Julia H. ... Kingsroad isn't the answer. I won't guarantee it's a good riddle but it did prove somewhat challenging when I proposed it before.

So two hours isn't long enough time? Okay. :|

On 1/27/2020 at 4:43 PM, DR Supporter said:

This is ASOIAF/GOT characters riddle game.

Characters. Not objects/locations/vegetation/animals.

Characters.

Either stay on topic and make your riddle already or don't post. :bang::ninja:

mistake #1...demands don't work...particularly on crotchety old fuckers like me

On 1/27/2020 at 5:15 PM, DR Supporter said:

Anyone willing to step up?

mistake #2...beware what you ask for man...some of us take it personally when anyone feels the strong need to show their ass to the games forum...

take that shit back to the book and show threads

:smoking:

Archived