MLB 2020: This One’s For Kobe

Myshkin

14 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

Wonderful start to the year. Unreal

It's seamless from last year. 

13 hours ago, Chad Vader said:

I’m more surprised that Tanaka hasn’t needed TJ surgery. I’m not a Yankee fan but I’d feel fine with Cole, Tanaka and Paxton as my 1-3. Throw in Montgomery and Cessa as your 4-5 (German comes back in June or July). Still the favorites in my book. 

Yeah so am I honestly. 

14 hours ago, Chad Vader said:

I’m not a Yankee fan but I’d feel fine with Cole, Tanaka and Paxton as my 1-3. Throw in Montgomery and Cessa as your 4-5 (German comes back in June or July). Still the favorites in my book. 

Yeah, the big blow I think is now the Yanks have to count on Paxton's health - and hope he gets back pretty soon.  That's the part that annoys me.

Definitely not a Yank fan here, but still this case of negligence of care for any franchise/cornerstone player like Aaron gets me (Billy Martin at Reggie) level pissed.

https://www.nj.com/yankees/2020/03/it-wasnt-batting-practice-it-was-malpractice-yankees-are-to-blame-for-aaron-judges-botched-diagnosis.html

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 3:46 PM, DireWolfSpirit said:

Definitely not a Yank fan here, but still this case of negligence of care for any franchise/cornerstone player like Aaron gets me (Billy Martin at Reggie) level pissed.

https://www.nj.com/yankees/2020/03/it-wasnt-batting-practice-it-was-malpractice-yankees-are-to-blame-for-aaron-judges-botched-diagnosis.html

There is no reason why to close a season the entire team isn't getting MRI's, X-Rays and Bone scans to look into this stuff. They shitcanned the training staff in the offseason and now the new one has to clean all this shit up.

On 3/11/2020 at 6:49 PM, DMC said:

Whenever MLB suspends the start of the season, which will probably happen soon, all blame deservedly goes to the New York Yankees medical staff.

Spring training suspended, start of season delayed by at least two weeks. Thanks Yankees.

Archived