MLB 2020: This One’s For Kobe

Myshkin

My wonderful Dogsuli have gotten off to a not-so-great start, but it’s early yet and I have faith that they will soar past the competition in the coming weeks.

11 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Well looky here, Dinos are in first place! 

Also, they have draws in Korea, fancy that. 

Also aslo, they're named after a company? That's new to me.

Go Dinos! 

All of the teams are named for corporations. Samsung Lions, LG Twins, Hanwha Eagles, etc.

Cannot believe you aren't backing the Korean Twins, but at least you picked a video game developer.

13 minutes ago, Lightning Lord said:

All of the teams are named for corporations. Samsung Lions, LG Twins, Hanwha Eagles, etc.

Cannot believe you aren't backing the Korean Twins, but at least you picked a video game developer.

I am a Twins fan. FROM MINNESOTA!

I picked the team with our comp. They also represent a Twin Cities, of sorts. 

First place baby :commie:

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I am a Twins fan. FROM MINNESOTA!

I picked the team with our comp. They also represent a Twin Cities, of sorts. 

First place baby :commie:

Your company is involved with NCSoft? I thought you worked in a hospital in Lake Minnetonka or some such. (and yes, I assume the rich-ass folk around that lake have an aquatic hospital)

5 minutes ago, Lightning Lord said:

Your company is involved with NCSoft? I thought you worked in a hospital in Lake Minnetonka or some such. (and yes, I assume the rich-ass folk around that lake have an aquatic hospital)

No dumbass, they were the team that was compared to the Twins. Because they represent a merged city, like ours.

And I haven't worked for five of the last six weeks, but Lake Minnetonka is where the heart is. I haven't lived there in a while, though.

6 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

No dumbass, they were the team that was compared to the Twins. Because they represent a merged city, like ours.

And I haven't worked for five of the last six weeks, but Lake Minnetonka is where the heart is. I haven't lived there in a while, though.

Not sure I deserve being called a dumbass for not assuming "our comp" referred to "MN Twins comparison" over "our company," but surely deserve it for other reasons :)

3 hours ago, Triskele said:

Ok, excuse me but...

If we're forced into it isn't Thanos a Yankees fan?

Thanos is a winner.

No way he reps for those losers.

1 hour ago, Inkdaub said:

Wyverns are on tv and not losing.

ESPN is conspiring to keep the Dinos off the air! And we won again. 7-1 baby!

GO DINOS!

11 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Thanos is a winner.

No way he reps for those losers.

ESPN is conspiring to keep the Dinos off the air! And we won again. 7-1 baby!

GO DINOS!

Wyverns have those same two numbers in their record after tonight's game.

46 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Word is that if we get a 2020 MLB season it will include a DH in the NL. I find this disgusting.

I agree it's kind of silly - as if covid is the reason pitchers shouldn't bat.  But it's an inevitability.  No one wants to watch a bunch of people that are plainly inept at hitting major league pitching try to hit major league pitching.  It's tradition for stupidity's sake.  Give it up old man.

Archived