I hate Roose Bolton

Eternally_Theirs

I hate Roose 'Lemme-Stab-Him' Bolton. I hate him with every fiber of my being. I hate his guts. I hate how the best character in the series was the only character to die at his hands. I hate how he is so goddamn proud of killing a sixteen-year-old kid and how he could treat it with such indifference. I hate how he snuffed out someone who is a hundred times better than he is or will ever be. I hate how he was helped by a bunch of sleazeballs in doing it. I hate everything he represents and everything he stands for. I'll spit on his grave. But most of all, I hate how he betrayed the man he swore his allegiance to.

3 hours ago, The Lord of the Crossing said:

Roose Bolton is a cruel man.  Perhaps even a sociopath.  He is easy to dislike.  Still, he has a good legal defense.  Loyalty to the ruler of Westeros is the legal one.  Robb and the Starks rebelled and therefore criminals.  

Wasn't Roose an active factor in the rebellion?

Last I checked he commanded many men and several battles in that rebellion.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't like him, but I think he's playing his villain role very well, his appearance seems to be the most villainous of the books, his voice calm and cold as well.

1 hour ago, Raksha 2014 said:

Roose Bolton is a rapist and a traitor.  Can't wait until he dies, hopefully by Ramsay's hand; unless he kills Ramsay first (which would be fine with me).

It has to be Cat, she saw him kill Robb.

27 minutes ago, Loose Bolt said:

Among Northern warriors who invaded Riverlands those who were loyal to Roose Bolton had best chances to survive. I assume that may be 9 of 10 of them are still alive. When most of Stark loyalists are dead So I assume that that lord Bolton had done something right.

Loyal? To the man who betrayed the rightful ruler? Who stabbed and killed his own liege lord? Nah.

40 minutes ago, Loose Bolt said:

Among Northern warriors who invaded Riverlands those who were loyal to Roose Bolton had best chances to survive. I assume that may be 9 of 10 of them are still alive. When most of Stark loyalists are dead So I assume that that lord Bolton had done something right.

Well dont forget Roose was responsible for about 80% of northern casualties. The other 20% are his own levies. 

15 minutes ago, Robb4Ever said:

Loyal? To the man who betrayed the rightful ruler? Who stabbed and killed his own liege lord? Nah.

Well yes, that's exactly what they were.Loyal to Roose, their immediate lord.

That is not to say that Roose himself gets a pass.He betrayed the king he swore allegiance to.

2 minutes ago, redriver said:

Well yes, that's exactly what they were.Loyal to Roose, their immediate lord.

That is not to say that Roose himself gets a pass.He betrayed the king he swore allegiance to.

Still nah. Just ask Wyman Manderly, Barbrey Dustin and Reek the 3rd. All three of whom happen to be quite mad at him for betraying/killing Robb.

36 minutes ago, Robb4Ever said:

Still nah. Just ask Wyman Manderly, Barbrey Dustin and Reek the 3rd. All three of whom happen to be quite mad at him for betraying/killing Robb.

Where did you get the idea that Barbrey Dustin is mad at Roose because he betrayed and killed Robb?

Archived