Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2020

Week

I'll survive. Not going to lie, this is one of those years I'd be totally down for a snake draft. So many unknowns and I've paid no real attention and honestly, this is mostly just to keep me following baseball.

15 hours ago, Week said:

Updated draft time to 5pm PDT / 8pm EDT on Monday. Is that too late for east coasters? Probably going to be an 11pm/12 finish.

Sounds good to me. 

1 hour ago, Mexal said:

I'll survive. Not going to lie, this is one of those years I'd be totally down for a snake draft. So many unknowns and I've paid no real attention and honestly, this is mostly just to keep me following baseball.

I agree with you to an extent. I just hate the wait between picks, the runs, etc. I'm open to switching if others agree though.

Sorry.  Have not been on the board much lately.

Monday is probably the one day that does not work for me.  I can set values for my players I guess, but I would miss it on Monday.  May be able to catch the end, but I have something from 8-10ish on Monday night.

If we can move it to Tuesday, I prefer auction.

And I think I was 2 HRs or something like that from winning.  If I had changed my lineup more or got even 10 HRs from Stanton (my most expensive player) I would have won.  So we all know what this means.  This year my team comes in last.

Groz grozing and we're off to a great start! :P Good to have you back.

Folks, sounds off if Tuesday works. If it works for everyone then we'll move it.

5 minutes ago, Week said:

Groz grozing and we're off to a great start! :P Good to have you back.

Folks, sounds off if Tuesday works. If it works for everyone then we'll move it.

You know it was just a fluke you won last year, my team was stacked even without my best player contributing.

But seriously, I am OK setting my auction values and seeing what I get if we have to do it Monday.  

I have been staying in and cooped up in my house since March and Monday is the one night where I am going to a socially distant thing with some friends.  It is actually probably the only night that has not worked for me since March 9th.

48 minutes ago, grozeng said:

You know it was just a fluke you won last year, my team was stacked even without my best player contributing.

But seriously, I am OK setting my auction values and seeing what I get if we have to do it Monday.  

I have been staying in and cooped up in my house since March and Monday is the one night where I am going to a socially distant thing with some friends.  It is actually probably the only night that has not worked for me since March 9th.

I can pick 'em. We'll see if Tuesday works for everyone. 

True, it was a fluke that I won for the third straight year. :devil:

@Whiskeyjack @PyroclasticFlow  @Bronn Stone @Mexal and I good for Monday or Tuesday... @grozeng for Tuesday only.

OK folks -- need a few more to confirm moving to Tuesday --

@Jaime L @JJ Lannister 

Need

@Arch-MaesterPhilip @fuentez1138 to check in -- otherwise, I'll plan to (very nicely!) boot you guys before the draft and go with 8.

14 minutes ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

I'd prefer Monday but I'm fine with Tuesday. 

Yo! 

Aiite, anyone know how to get in touch with Fuentez?

Archived