Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2020

Week

11 minutes ago, Mexal said:

I still know nothing. Don't even know when the season is supposed to start.

Thursday night.

Blue Jays are apparently playing in Buffalo because Canada has a competent government and we do not.

I'll try to find a list of players out for the season/positive for COVID-19 to make things somewhat equitable in this crazy season.

50 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Any new stats?  I think I saw Saves+Holds.

How many teams?  What's our budget? (Yes I am lazy and know I can look it up on Yahoo).

Just saves and holds. Hoping for 10 teams but it might be 9 without Fuentez.

Budget of $300

37 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Did we decide on an auction and.4 hour draft? Also, 10pm est? Not a chance I'm doing that.

It'll be at 8pm EST. Auction unless there's a majority vote for snake.

Bah fuck. It has been brought to my attention that I'm a knucklehead.

@JJ Lannister, invite link: https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/22929/invitation?key=84d71ef4336eeb08&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=10dfaa1316ec1f56

Now, sorry Fuentez for all the spam, after being informed of the ACTUAL members of the league that I am Commissioner of ... @RaceBannon42 or @boiled leather - we have one spot open if either of you are interested in playing. First come first serve. Sorry to boot one or both of you - blame my poor planning and this screwed up season.

Pretty happy with this team.  I'm sure it'll all be blown up by the coronavirus in a week.

C - O.Narvaez
1B - M.Olson
2B - G.Torres
SS - T.Story
3B - A.Rendon
CI - E.Thames
MI - R.McMahon
OF - C.Yelich, A.Judge, T.Pham, O.Mercado, W.Calhoun
UT - K.Tucker, A.Garcia

Bench - N.Solak, S.Hilliard, K.Lewis

SP - J.Verlander, S.Strasburg, J.Berrios, J.Urias, L.Weaver, S.Manaea, J.Musgrove, M.Keller, A.Civale, N.Pearson
RP - R.Pressly, T.Kahnle, P.Baez

Think my main weakness isn't really a category, but more just the CI position.  I like Thames if he plays, and Zimmerman sitting out + the addition of the DH should help with that, but would prefer a more reliable option.  If anybody wants to talk trade, let me know.

My team seems ok but I'm probably missing a bunch of stats that will make them actually good. At least I know most of the players and got a few pitchers I like watching (looking at you Captain Jack, Gallen).

Ugh.  I totally forgot until I saw an offer from Groz this morning.

AutoBronn's house of SS is open for business.  Need 1B and OF.

Also, if you don't have my cel number and want it, reach out by PM here.  I was home on the computer playing games the whole effin' time.

Hey all, FYI - transactions (FA) have same day add into the lineup and waivers have been shortened to one day. Wanted to make it easy considering the speed of DL and COVID impact.

4 hours ago, grozeng said:

Stanton already has done more this year than he did for me all of last year :)

Good luck everyone.  Forgot the season started yesterday.  Started getting the Yahoo alerts to remind me.

:cheers: 

• 2 weeks later...

Trade between @Bronn Stone and I.

I get Carlos Correa

He gets Alex Verdugo

Hopefully this ends the revolving door at SS that I've been 'managing'.

Bronn -- meant for the trade to be 'allowed' and go through tomorrow, but looks like it pushed through today. Let me know if you need me to fix your lineup.

12 hours ago, Week said:

Trade between @Bronn Stone and I.

I get Carlos Correa

He gets Alex Verdugo

Hopefully this ends the revolving door at SS that I've been 'managing'.

Bronn -- meant for the trade to be 'allowed' and go through tomorrow, but looks like it pushed through today. Let me know if you need me to fix your lineup.

Got it.  Ugh.  Not a good day for Team AutoBronn.

Except that we were reunited with ManCrush Verdugo.

Archived