Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2020

Week

7 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Changed my mind.  I'll go ahead and play.

Will probably quote this post in August when I'm regretting this decision.

Alright, alright -- so that'll be 8. Happy to include more if other folks want to join.

I've tentatively set the draft to be 8pm EST on Friday March 27. What days do not work for folks? Assuming we'll want to start at 8pm -- not too late for ET and not too early for PT.

On 3/3/2021 at 5:17 PM, Week said:

Alright, alright -- so that'll be 8. Happy to include more if other folks want to join.

I've tentatively set the draft to be 8pm EST on Friday March 27. What days do not work for folks? Assuming we'll want to start at 8pm -- not too late for ET and not too early for PT.

Sorry just seeing this. The 27th is actually a Saturday. For me unfortunately only the 26th-27th don't work. Traveling in CA currently and will be seeing family that weekend. Otherwise can make any other evening in March work. 

31 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Sorry just seeing this. The 27th is actually a Saturday. For me unfortunately only the 26th-27th don't work. Traveling in CA currently and will be seeing family that weekend. Otherwise can make any other evening in March work. 

Not the right date ... So picky. 

Changed to 19th @8pm est. Any preference for the Friday the week after? We'd miss the first two games of the year - so I'd prefer the 19th if that works for folks.

20 minutes ago, Week said:

Changed to 19th @8pm est. Any preference for the Friday the week after? We'd miss the first two games of the year - so I'd prefer the 19th if that works for folks.

Sounds good. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Week said:

I'm good with the 19th. 

1 hour ago, grozeng said:

Sorry.  Just logged in for the first time in a while.  I can't guarantee I am available at 8pm on Friday.  I may not be able to log on that early.

Would 9pm work for you? Sounds like it would be better for JJ.

We're probably a bit too late to move the draft - especially with next Friday out for some folks and the season starting next week. Let me know if you think you'd be able to make it with another hour.

Just now, Week said:

Would 9pm work for you? Sounds like it would be better for JJ.

We're probably a bit too late to move the draft - especially with next Friday out for some folks and the season starting next week. Let me know if you think you'd be able to make it with another hour.

Feel confident that Groz will respond to this some time in mid-June.

Fridays in general are not good for me.  9pm is better than 8pm.  May still be a bit late.  So if we could move to 9pm that would be helpful

If I pre-rank my values does it go up by $1 or automatically to a higher dollar amount?  

I can definitely set values for all my players.  I guess I would miss out on deals though if I did that.

6 hours ago, grozeng said:

I guess tonight I need to start doing some research and setting some auction values. 

How much is Ichiro worth noawadays?

Depends on your fanbase. 

Archived