Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2020

Week

7 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

I'm probably out this time.

I have fun with the draft and the first month or so, but never want to play the full season.

Boooooo

I think that makes 6 with @Jaxom 1974as a possible 7. Would like at least 8.

League settings (open to changes)

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL, IL, IL, NA

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Quality Starts (QS), Saves + Holds (SV+H)

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies all, hadn't seen much movement here and been busy with work/moving.

We currently have 8 (myself and those 'in') -- if we can get one more and all agree to a shorter season (end 7/30?) then WJ will join as well. (Jaxom?)

Will be tight to get in before the season starts -- does Wednesday night work for everyone? Or should we plan to punt the first week and schedule out a week.

In:

@PyroclasticFlow  @Bronn Stone @Mexal  @grozeng 

@Jaime L @JJ Lannister 

@Arch-MaesterPhilip  

Up in the air:

@Jaxom 1974@Whiskeyjack

Haven't heard:

@RaceBannon42 @boiled leather 

If you guys are okay with finishing the season at the end of July, then I'll play.  But I don't want anybody to feel like they have to do that - I'm totally cool with sitting out if you want to play the whole year.  It sounds like you might have 8 or 9 without me, so no worries if thats the direction you'd prefer.

If you do go with the shortened season, then would probably lean toward drafting next week. 

Archived