Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2020

Week

38 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Next Wednesday would actually be tough for me.  Think I can make any other day work though.

Next Tuesday or Thursday better for all?

I'm probably flat out after Thursday of next week.

47 minutes ago, Week said:

Next Tuesday or Thursday better for all?

I'm probably flat out after Thursday of next week.

Either works but prefer Tuesday. 

Reminder that the draft is today. Moved to 930 due to some timing conflicts.

Reminders:

Nom timer is 30 and bid is 20 seconds -- so be prepared to be quick!

I've also set so that all players go to FA after the draft for anyone that wants to bail before dollar days. (Not to waivers 2 days)

Saves+Holds!

Quality Starts!

Ending on July 31!

Eta--$300 budgets (per usual)

30 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

I may be a tad late, though will do my best.  Will depend on traffic.

There didn't seem to be a way to pre do any kind of settings...?

Under "Draft" you can set Pre-Draft values. I'd expect the auto-Jax will be pretty tied to those values, so I'd double check them. Hank Baskett should be going for less than $49 :P

13 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

@Jaxom 1974 looks like you haven't actually joined the league yet. You gotta join the league first before you can set pre-draft values. 

I'm in there.  After Week's note, I did dig a little more (was looking in the wrong spot).  I think I've got some stuff adjusted.

7 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

I'm in there.  After Week's note, I did dig a little more (was looking in the wrong spot).  I think I've got some stuff adjusted.

Oh I see. You don't show up on the league's main page though it should be a list of current league members is still set to 2021 standings when there were 9 of us but you do show up in the Managers tab. Cool, glad to see it. 

3 minutes ago, Mexal said:

@Week - I fucked up my back to the point where I can barely breath. I don't have it in me to sit for several hours and draft. I'm going to drop out. Can you please delete me so I don't autodraft and fuck everything up?

Ah man, sorry to hear that -- especially as a fellow back sufferer from time to time. I'll remove your team.

Hope the back feels better ASAP.

Draft kind of went off the rails at some point.  Didn't intend to get Acuna, but thought he was too cheap even with the injury.  Also had a few impulse buys, where I just hit +1 as the clock was ticking down, without really planning on it.  So yeah...who knows.

C - Alejandro Kirk
1B - Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
2B - Marcus Semien
SS - Jorge Polanco
3B - Rafael Devers
CI - Brandon Belt
MI - Amed Rosario
OF - Bryce Harper, Ronald Acuna, Franmil Reyes, Jarred Kelenic, Michael Brantley
UT - Jesus Sanchez, Garrett Cooper

Bench - Nate Lowe, Eduardo Escobar, Jo Adell
IL - Josh Rojas
NA - Michael Conforto

SP - Brandon Woodruff, Zack Wheeler, Carlos Rodon, Alek Manoah, Pablo Lopez, Patrick Sandoval, Ranger Suarez
IL - Luis Castillo, Stephen Strasburg, Lance McCullers
RP - Andrew Kittredge, Devin Williams, Diego Castillo, Camilo Duval

2 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

First trade.  I did NOT want to give up Manaea.  In fact, I am on my way to see him pitch this afternoon.  But the offer was too good.

I thought Manaea was one of my best picks.

I was saving for him and the twins distracted me when he went up. Damn teenage girls! 

Archived