Would Tyrion have lost his nose if Mandon Moore had lost his sword?

Bronn Urgandy

My first in a a series of ‘what ifs?’ So to speak. This first one asks the question ‘Would Tyrion have lost his nose if Mandon Moore had lost all his sword?’  Okay, fire away guys

Also, stay tuned for more nail biting questions like this in the future

On 2/8/2020 at 1:06 AM, Universal Sword Donor said:

Possible. It's also possible that Mandon Moore would use someone else's sword. A third possibility would be Moore uses his dagger. Another possibility is that Moore would pick up Pod and spin him around until his spear slice Tyrion.

All good and interesting possibilities, thank you, it’s interesting that you mention Mandon using Podrick as a weapon in that I think this is heavily foreshadowed, Podrick is basically a weapon for whoever he is in service to throughout the books. I would not be surprised to see Brienne wield a screaming Podrick sometime in the next book

On 2/11/2020 at 1:44 AM, Lollygag said:

Yes, because Tyrion's arc in KL was full of cutting off his nose to spite his face and it was going to literally happen somehow.

I totally missed that, but now you’ve said it I can’t ignore it, the symbolism, the symbolism!

On 2/11/2020 at 2:06 AM, Foot_Of_The_King said:

That’s why I used the word “blade”. 

Yes, I am asking would this have happened regardless?

2 hours ago, Ser Leftwich said:

Would Tyrion have lost his nose if Mandon Moore had had a small cut on the middle finger of this right hand that was ever so slightly irritating, but not bad, but bad enough to influence his sword swing?

Well? WELL!?

Archived