What if prince Valarr or Matarys survived the great spring sickness?

What would happen If prince Valarr or Matarys survived the great spring sickness but Kiera of Tyrosh dies. Any thoughts on possible marriages or alliances? Perhaps Daenora Targaryen or one of Maekar’s daughters or would they look outside the family? It would be a tough time for any king with the drought and sickness but I think anyone would be better than Aerys I. Would Bloodraven and Maekar be able to work together on the small council? Possibly the iron throne would deal with the Greyjoy’s and Blackfyre’s differently.

Valarr was only 17 at the Great Spring Sickness. I assume that there would be a certain pressure to have the king married soon in order to produce an heir and clarify the succession. If so, then Maekar's daughters wouldn't be an option because the elder one (Daella) was only 11.

Daenora Targaryen wouldn't even be considered, as she was born many years after Great Spring Sickness.

Valarr would have probably ended marrying outside the family (perhaps a distant cousin, or another lady from the Free Cities)

• 5 months later...

Archived