GoT S5 Survey for Master Thesis about Jon Snow (10-15 minutes)

Vicky19

Dear GoT Fans,

I‘m a psychology student at the University of Greifswald (Germany) and am currently writing my master thesis on emotional reactions to narrative fiction, using the example of fan reactions to the Season 5 finale of Game of Thrones (specifically, Jon Snow‘s death).

It would be of invaluable help to our research project if you participated in this questionnaire:

https://www.soscisurvey.de/GoT_S5_Finale/

This online-survey should take approx. 15 minutes to answer and is in English. The questions will be about your first impressions and thoughts regarding Jon‘s death scene in the Season 5 Finale.

Thank you so much for your support!

Victoria Lorenz

P.S. Once the results of our research are available, I‘ll make sure to put a link to the publishing website here :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 7:55 AM, Vicky19 said:

We are still in need of participants, so I'd be super grateful if you could take the time to do our survey!!! 

I tried just now, but stopped... 

Spoiler

The questions about Jon’s stabbing and death don’t really take into account that some of us had already read all of that in ADwD. So, all those questions, “were you surprised?”, “were you shocked?” “did you feel sad/pity?” felt weird, and if I’m going to reply honestly, all those boxes would have been marked “not at all”. :dunno:

Archived