Pictionary 76 - Rnd 5 Saturday 5pm

Pebble thats Stubby

Everyone apart from SNA has sent in a Picture and can have a bonus round if they ask for one.

I do have a nice one that needs a description and I can send many out needing drawings.

I have received communication from SNA, he hopes to get the pic in soon,  hopefully today.

Yay.   round 3.   You should all have a pic to describe.   hopefully not the one you just drew.   (I did that to a couple of people but edited really quickly)

and hopefully the right pic according to my plan.  (time will tell)

you have 48 hours.   so until 16:50 Sun 15th march GMT   (please don't take that long.  you should only need to take 10 mins max from seeing the picture)

Bonus rounds are available when you have sent your sentence in and you request one.

the scores as of the end of round 2.

Eternally_His                        7 points

Bucky                                   7 points

Count Balerion                    5 points             ( -5 points  sentence rejected for 2 sentences not 1)

Rocksniffer                           3 points

No One Who Plays              2 points

Honeyed chicken                 1 point   

Ser Not Appearing              0 points         

Yet another Arya!               -5 points            ( -10 points incorrect PM title - no name)

5 minutes ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

But then my drawings only serve to give otger equal points as well. It sounds fruitless. But I'll take one.

Note: I was recently awarded 10 points and am in the fake news lead.

This is fake.

you are currently in Joint 3rd place.   current scores are in the first post.

You should all have a sentence to draw.  Let me know ASAP if something went wrong.  (I missed sending a pic to 2 people last round)

also there has been an amusing typo that even I spotted in one of the chains.  I wonder if the drawer will.

2 bonus rounds have been started so far,  both are ready for someone to draw.  I have no descibers available.  you can request a bonus round when you  have completed the current round.  I can start more bonus rounds as people need.

the scores at the end of round 3

Count Balerion                   15 points 

Ser Not Appearing              15 points

Eternally_His                      14 points     

Bucky                                 14 points                                    

Honeyed chicken                 4 points                                                         

Rocksniffer                           5 points

No One Who Plays              3 points

Yet another Arya!                -5 points     

I have some pics.  I don't think its all.  I've not looked at any of them yet and only skimmed your messages

Its been hectic hear.  

Deadline is today.  hopefully I will be online this evening to check and hopefully I'll have everything.  no promises.

Archived