Pictionary 76 - Rnd 5 Saturday 5pm

Pebble thats Stubby

OH. MY. GOD!!!!!

I thought I had seen the best picture of this game

BUT this one is the most amazing of all time!

This one of my original sentence is waaay better than I had imagined:

I like this one too

eta: apologies to Pebbles and everybody for the NSFW drawing.

eta2: I got 6 of 10 sentences matched plus the mystery player - not too bad.

Holy cow. I hope some of you are artists irl.

I know you may wonder after my many (many) masterpieces but ... I'm not an artist. I also took about 5 minutes on my drawings this time and, though the quality is truly terrible, I think I like that better. It's more like pictionary. Cut corners and get to the heart of conveying the sentence.

16 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

eta: apologies to Pebbles and everybody for the NSFW drawing.

I never expected it would be you whose pictures needed to be censored. Scandalous! :o 

10 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

I wasn't the only one to guess I was repeating a chain; Bucky did as well. We should each get 300,000 points and absolute dominion.

I approve of that idea.

I want to be a full player in the next game. It looks like we are going to be quarantined for some more time, and the coronavirus pandemic erased my chances of a new job ( :crying: ), so it is not like I am that busy. Sooooo .... who is hosting?

On 3/30/2020 at 4:57 AM, Buckwheat said:

I never expected it would be you whose pictures needed to be censored. Scandalous! :o 

I know and I apologize. It's all I could think of for "lewd thoughts". :dunce:

I've been forgetting: THANK YOU PEBBLES FOR HOSTING!!!!!!

The game was a lot of fun. :)

3 hours ago, Yet another Arya ! said:

Thanks Pebble! I don't know if I can participate in the next round, if confinment suddenly ends I will have a lot of work to catch up...

i think thats the same for a lot of people.

basically sign up, and we may need to replace you near the end.  or if  many people have to drop out end early.

anyones schedual could change suddenly for good and bad reasons

well i see me and george haven't been in enough drawings lately to be totally recognizable...

i shall have to fix that

...and i want everyone to know i only drew one thing that was lewd...and it was the nipples poking through hera's dress...so there my beautiful queen of blossoming bogland...

...next time that might not be true...

:smoking:

good job as always Pebs my dear, but i should have gotten more points eveytime i sent in a pic without nudity <_<

...and welcome home Jezzie, my belle :wub:

Hi everyone, I propose to host the next issue (I hosted this game with some friends and I used a Excel sheet to build the chains so now I understand how to do it -I even finally understood the stuff with rewards for the faster drawers, Pebble!). 

The sole problem is that I won't draw if I host the game, but I still will have the pleasure to see how the meaning of the sentences are getting irremediably twisted...

You want to escape the lock-down and your boring daily life? You have already counted all the tiles of your floor, eaten your cat and painted your walls in black? Just tell that you're in and I will create a new topic once there are enough players.

OK we have two players so far, @Buckwheat and @She who must be Obeyed.

I call out our old accomplices:

@Count Balerion

@rocksniffer

@Pebble thats Stubby

@honeyed chicken

@Ser Not Appearing

@Eternally_His

And people from former rounds:

@The BlackBear

@Jez Bell

@Lany Freelove Cassandra

Please feel free to quote anybody who could be interested. Once I open the topic I will let a couple of days to newcomers to register.

Archived