The Gallows Humor Thread

Fragile Bird

13 minutes ago, Sharpes said:

90236146-10159024206265752-6907424661810

(Sorry, not sure how to upload images here, been a while since I've used forums)

It worked, but the way to do it is to click on the chain link symbol beside the underline symbol and paste your link there.

4 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

It worked, but the way to do it is to click on the chain link symbol beside the underline symbol and paste your link there.

Ah I see, thanks, I was trying to get it to embed in the post like youtube vids etc but I guess that doesn't work with image hosting sites?

21 minutes ago, Sharpes said:

Ah I see, thanks, I was trying to get it to embed in the post like youtube vids etc but I guess that doesn't work with image hosting sites?

I believe Ran has disabled image embedding 

2 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

The old advice of 'drugs are for mugs' is now 'bats are for twats'.

Good joke, but just curious - is "twat" pronounced in a way that rhymes with "bat" across the pond?  Because the way I pronounce it they don't rhyme like drug/mug.

1 hour ago, DMC said:

Good joke, but just curious - is "twat" pronounced in a way that rhymes with "bat" across the pond?  Because the way I pronounce it they don't rhyme like drug/mug.

Yes, phonetically how would you pronounce twat? 

22 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Yes, phonetically how would you pronounce twat? 

I've never been good at writing out how you pronounce things - really I'm embarrassingly stupid at that.  I pronounce twat like it rhymes with got, or dot, or bot, or lot.  Hope that's clear.  Obviously, that doesn't rhyme with bat.

24 minutes ago, DMC said:

I've never been good at writing out how you pronounce things - really I'm embarrassingly stupid at that.  I pronounce twat like it rhymes with got, or dot, or bot, or lot.  Hope that's clear.  Obviously, that doesn't rhyme with bat.

How the hell do you rhyme twat with got :lol:

8 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

How the hell do you rhyme twat with got :lol:

I dunno but that's how I've always pronounced it.  And based on experience I'm certainly not alone among many of us heathen Americans.  Laugh all you want you, we still opened a can of whoop-ass on you at Yorktown!

10 minutes ago, DMC said:

I dunno but that's how I've always pronounced it.  And based on experience I'm certainly not alone among many of us heathen Americans.  Laugh all you want you, we still opened a can of whoop-ass on you at Yorktown!

Selena in Veep used to make it sound like twot. Which I just thought was a way of saying twat while not saying twat. 

Archived